The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

But theres not a helluva lot happening for many prem clubs, and certainly not many players we could really do with. No suprises really, rather we did this and saw out a season which already has nothing to play for, than bring in additional crap.

done jonny. I can't watch SSN anymore. Just can't believe teams like spurs, man city, pompey and villa are strengthening there squad and we have not even looked like signing anyone. We are foooked

We have signed Wayne Routledge.

That's hardly the biggest of strengthenings.

I cant believe that it has been impossible for us to sign a couple or at least one first team player in the last two weeks especially as KK is supposed to have the backing...something smells fishy

Right, everyone just close this tab or browser window, go stick Solitaire on or go watch a DVD.

Tonight is not suddenly going to get prettier as the minutes tick by towards midnight.

If you stay here refreshing these threads you will end up pulling your hair out, hitting the monitor or even pissing yourself out of sheer desperation.

Go.....go now....its for the best.... :-[

Paul Stalteri, Spuds to Fulham on loan. First transfer involving 2 prem clubs of the day!

Alan Stubbs - Everton to Derby.

And there was me thinking that deadline day was only just starting to get good. It's been ace!

Fucking ambition! My arse! Don't even know how to do 1 sodding transfer

No wonder people laugh at us, fucking pathetic club tbh

:lol:

We dont know how to tie up a transfer more like, ala Kalouda, it just bemuses me how a team who wants a certain player cannot give themselves enough time for negotiating with his club and then to complete the deal, sounds like the new regime is off to a bad start

Fucking ambition! My arse! Don't even know how to do 1 sodding transfer

No wonder people laugh at us, fucking pathetic club tbh

:lol:

We dont know how to tie up a transfer more like, ala Kalouda, it just bemuses me how a team who wants a certain player cannot give themselves enough time for negotiating with his club and then to complete the deal, sounds like the new regime is off to a bad start

quite amatuerish if true. then there is a hoopla about the fax machine holding up rozehnal's move to lazio. perhaps puts a new light on us missing out on woodgate, barnes and diarra.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Only realised that Dabo has signed for Lazio!

How convenient that the victim of the trial has slipped out of the country, anyone betting that he won't turn up for the trial?

Only realised that Dabo has signed for Lazio!

How convenient that the victim of the trial has slipped out of the country, anyone betting that he won't turn up for the trial?

That's the deal, we loan you Rozy for nowt, but you get Dabo to drop the charges and leave the Country and never come back.