The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Ban, seriously, if I had the choice I'd ask for people who do this to be executed..

"lol.co.uk" Kind of gave it away.

I didn't say the link was convincing did I? :lol:  Posting s*** like "Been told we're in for Krancjar" with a 'hilarious' joke link is an executable offence IMO.

what did craig say like, we are in for a player but he cant say who yet?

I'll translate what he said for you.

"Keep watching! Keep watching! Keep watching!"

Which is exactly what that lizard-esque front man is doing every time he refers breathlessly to "things hotting up" (Holy fuck! Birmingham have signed Tainio! It's like the storming of the Winter Palace, the Germans crossing into Poland and the Kennedy Assassination all rolled into one!!!!) and refers AGAIN to that bookish looking bell end "frantically texting people".

Fuck you Sky, you fucking cunts.

:lol: What a knob he is

I think you've forgotten that our mess last season was significantly worse than the "mess" we have now. By several degrees of magnitude.

Matter of opinion.

One mans ideas of "worst" is not necessarily correct.

I'd say they are much of a muchness.

Points similar too - goals for less, I'd have said, and goals against more.

(Not having the actual figures in front of me) just how I remember it.

Both were on the slide, with some results despite awful performances.

Guest Erich von Manstein

I can't believe anyone actually watches Setanta Sports News even on deadline day.

Oh, hang on, i just remembered, it is for cable people who don't get Sky innit.

Aye, what's your point?

I can't believe anyone actually watches Setanta Sports News even on deadline day.

Aye, what's your point?

This is my point. Setanta Sports News is absolute rubbish, but I understand why people watch it as cable viewers do not get Sky Sports News.

Aye, what's your point?

This is my point. Setanta Sports News is absolute rubbish, but I understand why people watch it as cable viewers do not get Sky Sports News.

SSN is shite aswell. Whats your point?

Fucking Sky. Is this Jermaine Defoe interview the only thing they have to show.

Edit...

Interviewer "What do you want to achieve for the rest of the season?"

JF - "3 Points".

2nd half of the season looking bleak for Portsmouth then

I think you've forgotten that our mess last season was significantly worse than the "mess" we have now. By several degrees of magnitude.

Matter of opinion.

One mans ideas of "worst" is not necessarily correct.

I'd say they are much of a muchness.

Points similar too - goals for less, I'd have said, and goals against more.

(Not having the actual figures in front of me) just how I remember it.

Both were on the slide, with some results despite awful performances.

So you think it's about the same, by the looks of that, and that Solano leaving coincided with us sliding into this mess? Isn't that somewhat contradictory?

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/levante/es/desarrollo/1084434.html

Updated on Marca an hour ago...quotes from Levante's president. The headline translates something like, "Newcastle's offer was junk mail".

"At 6 o'clock this evening we received an e-mail from Newcastle that we have accepted. It seems that they've removed the offer. Since then, we've heard nothing".

"Alvaro has every opportunity to remain at Levante, he rejected the offer so he'll seem like a new player. I hope that, like a true professional, he continues to give his all as ever"

Aye, what's your point?

My point is this!

*visible nervous breakdown, rocking suggesting entry into catatonic state, mutterings about right backs*

Aye, what's your point?

My point is this!

*visible nervous breakdown, rocking suggesting entry into catatonic state, mutterings about right backs*

;D

What I don't understand is why you bothered to go for Barnes at all with such a piss low offer, when nobody in their right mind thought they'd accept it, but knowing that it wouldn't take a whole lot more to get him, then say you wouldn't be back.

It looks a bit like an attempt to play hardball blowing up in your face.

Still, you're not alone, we've had a fucking rubbish window, too.

What makes you wonder even more is, if he was such a bargain at £3m why no one else has stepped in when we pulled out?