The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

2 weeks of absolute bollocks!

If we loose on Sunday how f****** much of a mug will Keegan and the board look!

God watching the same s**** until may is just going to be painful

Simmer down you bellend.

Shut it prick

Bontempi man, get a fucking grip.

Alves's record is far better in a worse side tbf. I could point you towards a Ronaldo, Ruud or Romario article too if you like.

God I really hope he's shit, or doesn't play on Sunday, I couldn't give two fucks after that. :(

You could do yes, but then those three didn't have Lee Cattermole supplying the bullets

Afonso Alves is a really good player. Fast, technical, but unfortunately for Boro, I think he's a bit lightweight for the Premiership. He used to play for my hometown club Malmö FF, where he was absolutely outstanding. Great player. But then on the other hand, the Swedish league is said to be the 26th best league in Europe.. Go Sweden..

Simmer down you bellend.

Shut it prick

Bontempi man, get a f****** grip.

Why should I? My fucking choice! Just keep your neb out

Alves's record is far better in a worse side tbf. I could point you towards a Ronaldo, Ruud or Romario article too if you like.

God I really hope he's shit, or doesn't play on Sunday, I couldn't give two fucks after that. :(

You could do yes, but then those three didn't have Lee Cattermole supplying the bullets

He doesn't play though. I think if you believe Boro don't create chances, you might be in for a shock Sunday, genuinely. I'm praying Tuncay and Downing don't play. This is NUFC so it's nailed on that they will.

Simmer down you bellend.

Shut it prick

You're a towel.

Guest ObaStar

even if he does play on sunday. he will be crap. no one can adjust to a new team in 3 days. Plus adapting to the premier league takes weeks or months. He will be facing better, stronger and quicker defenders and midfielders. he won't score on sunday.

even if he does play on sunday. he will be crap. no one can adjust to a new team in 3 days. Plus adapting to the premier league takes weeks or months. He will be facing better, stronger and quicker defenders and midfielders. he won't score on sunday.

Asking for it there like.

They're playing us on Sunday mate.

Simmer down you bellend.

Shut it prick

You're a towel.

:lol:

God I really hope he's s***, or doesn't play on Sunday, I couldn't give two fucks after that. :(

He doesn't play though. I think if you believe Boro don't create chances, you might be in for a shock Sunday, genuinely. I'm praying Tuncay and Downing don't play. This is NUFC so it's nailed on that they will.

fuck sake, dont think i want to watch this one

Simmer down you bellend.

Shut it prick

Why should I? My f****** choice! Just keep your neb out

You're a towel.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal!

Boro do create chances, and I hate to say it, but they actually play some pretty decent football.

Tell you what if this guy plays (Alves) we'd better not give away any stupid free kicks in and around our box (our speciality). He has some filthy free kicks up his sleeve and we will pay for it dearly.

Boro do create chances, and I hate to say it, but they actually play some pretty decent football.

Tell you what if this guy plays (Alves) we'd better not give away any stupid free kicks in and around our box (our speciality). He has some filthy free kicks up his sleeve and we will pay for it dearly.

If Smith plays, it's a nailed on cert.

you mean...sexy :cheesy: