The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Some of the names being mentioned in this thread!

Lita, Jerome, Koumas?! :lol:

Koumas probably would improve us. 

Koumas is s**** :lol: why get koumas when you have milner, he's twice the player.

No he's not. They're both good but Koumas is technically a better footballer. Milner has a better workrate and attitude though.

No idea why Bruce isn't playing Koumas, he's their best midfielder. I reckon Hughes will buy him.

Koumas is shite :lol: why get koumas when you have milner, he's twice the player.

What? :D

Missed the sarcasm tag I guess?

Downing To Spurs: You Left Me High And Dry

Middlesbrough winger Stewart Downing has slammed Tottenham Hotspur after they reportedly ditched out of a bid to sign him

Stewart Downing was prepared to quit Middlesbrough and take his chances at Tottenham Hotspur, but appears to have been left high and dry after Spurs coach Juande Ramos had a change of heart.

Reports last week suggested that the north east club had had an offer of £7m for the winger accepted, but Ramos no longer - also a target of Martin Jol - as the solution to Spurs' problems.

Don't Leave Me High.....

But having prepared himself mentally for the trial of having to leave his hometown club, Downing is now furious that the Lilywhites have left him in the lurch.

“Stewart is annoyed that everything seems to have fallen through," a friend of the player told The Sun.  "He was up for a move but Tottenham pulled the plug and left him high and dry.  His head was turned.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dabo could be set for City exit

French midfielder frustrated by lack of opportunities

Ousmane Dabo may be set to join a Serie A side after falling out of favour at Manchester City.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/160/punchbagxl5.jpg

The midfielder arrived at City in 2006 having spent five years in Italy with Vicenza, Atalanta and Lazio.

He has found first-team football hard to come by at the City of Manchester Stadium and has made just one substitute appearance in the Carling Cup for the club this season.

As a result, the French midfielder could be allowed to leave before the transfer window closes with Siena and Fiorentina believed to be leading the race for his signature.

Guest icemanblue

imo we should get heskey, he would cost nothiung and plays well with owen

Another perma-crock. Just what we need!

Dabo could be set for City exit

Ousmane Dabo may be set to join a Serie A side after falling out of favour at Manchester City.

He has found first-team football hard to come by at the City of Manchester Stadium and has made just one substitute appearance in the Carling Cup for the club this season.

As a result, the French midfielder could be allowed to leave before the transfer window closes with Siena and Fiorentina believed to be leading the race for his signature.

Race :laugh:

Yeah, they're banging on the doors to get him out of City.

And he's absolutely desperate to escape his nightmare world of picking up an obscene salary for doing fuck all.

PS. Latest paper talk/gossip. May or may not be accurate.

Richards to sign new deal.

Samaras to Rangers. ( :doh:)

Wagner Love to City.

if vagner love signs for city, hes going to do shit none, hes the worst striker to play in the beautiful yellow shirt and i dont understand how any one would want to buy such a shitty striker.

if vagner love signs for city, hes going to do s*** none, hes the worst striker to play in the beautiful yellow shirt and i dont understand how any one would want to buy such a shitty striker.

he's better than City's other strikers though

if vagner love signs for city, hes going to do s*** none, hes the worst striker to play in the beautiful yellow shirt and i dont understand how any one would want to buy such a shitty striker.

I'd take anyone right now. I've had entirely enough of my V for Vassell Vendetta. And a winger (Can't be doing with Vassell playing their either).

8 goals in 20 games for the beautiful yellow shirts. No bad. Better than Afonso.

I'd take anyone right now. I've had entirely enough of my V for Vassell Vendetta. And a winger (Can't be doing with Vassell playing their either).

8 goals in 20 games for the beautiful yellow shirts. No bad. Better than Afonso.

i hear Bojinov has started training.. i don't rate him very highly, but i think he'd form a good partnership with Vagner Love.. i think you'll have decent options in attack.

i also rate Samaras higher than Mpenza, if i had the choice i'd sell Vassel and Mpenza.

I heard Roberto Mancini's son is training at City.(Or maybe I misheard that during Football Italiano) Is it true? Would make sense since Mancini and Sven get on well.

I heard Roberto Mancini's son is training at City.(Or maybe I misheard that during Football Italiano) Is it true? Would make sense since Mancini and Sven get on well.

Yes, that is true. He's on trial.

Italian poster claims to have seen him and claims he's "Robbie Savage's italian nephew" or words to that effect. Constant stream of fouls in the fine tradition of italian defensive midfielders.

Leroy Lita is the new Shola.

Well, maybe he's a bit more mobile.

Be careful what you say pal. You don't want to end up like this fella ...

Arsenal fans think he's s***

Not worst then Adebayor tbh.

Disagree.

Julio has done bugger all.

Adebayor = the next Ameobi

Both (Baptista and Adebayor) were s*** last season, both didnt really do enough to deserve a place in the starting eleven in the Arsenal squad, i am pretty much sure that Wenger will play with Henry-Van Persie up front next season and keep Adebayor on the bench as a back up, maybe even get a better striker.

I shit myself then thinking I wrote that :lol:.

My housemate thought along similar lines as quoted and now he gets laughed at ;)

Koumas is s**** :lol: why get koumas when you have milner, he's twice the player.

No he's not. They're both good but Koumas is technically a better footballer. Milner has a better workrate and attitude though.

No idea why Bruce isn't playing Koumas, he's their best midfielder. I reckon Hughes will buy him.

Agree Koumas is underused and misused at wigan.

Wouldn't be a bad signing at the right price IMO.