The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Arsenal have agreed a £5m deal for 21-year-old Caen star Yoan Gouffran - but Man United plan to gazump their deal for Gillingham teen Luke Freeman. · Blackburn are close to a deal for the Macedonian Steven Gerrard - £1m-rated Velice Sumulikoski. · Man City are set to seal a loan deal for CSKA Moscow star Wagner Love, with a view to an £8m permanent summer move. Georgios Samaras, meanwhile, is set for a £2m exit to Espanyol. · Kevin Keegan wants Reading striker Leroy Lita. · Middlesbrough are in for Plymouth keeper Luke McCormick. · Fulham are set to bid again for Wigan ace Paul Scharner. · Steve Coppell wants to take West Brom winger Chris Brunt to Reading for £4m. · Palace boss Neil Warnock is in with a £1.5m bid for Forest hitman Nathan Tyson. · Burnley boss Owen Coyle has agreed a stunning loan deal for £5m-rated Galatasaray left-winger Marcelo Carrusca. · . Darren Huckerby is set to leave Norwich for MLS side Toronto Fire· Charlton want Peterborough striker Aaron McLean. · And Fabio Capello plans to name Reading striker Dave Kitson in his first England squad.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,2247759,00.html

they arent even a fucking club man  ;D

says it all about the rest of those stories imo

Lita is a better footballer than Martins and will be of more use to the way KK will want us to play than any of our current strikers due to his pace. (Martins has pace but no brain) He's basically a poor man's Andy Cole. I'd welcome his signing. He's young, hungry and won't be coming to us on the way down ala Owen or at the end of his career ala Viduka. He's someone who can be developed and perhaps flourish.

you are clueless, my friend.

i'd rather have Shola starting every game, then Leroy fucking Lita.

Leroy Lita is the new Shola.

Well, maybe he's a bit more mobile.

Be careful what you say pal. You don't want to end up like this fella ...

Arsenal fans think he's s***

Not worst then Adebayor tbh.

Disagree.

Julio has done bugger all.

Adebayor = the next Ameobi

Both (Baptista and Adebayor) were s*** last season, both didnt really do enough to deserve a place in the starting eleven in the Arsenal squad, i am pretty much sure that Wenger will play with Henry-Van Persie up front next season and keep Adebayor on the bench as a back up, maybe even get a better striker.

Disagree.

Both (Baptista and Adebayor) were s*** last season, both didnt really do enough to deserve a place in the starting eleven in the Arsenal squad, i am pretty much sure that Wenger will play with Henry-Van Persie up front next season and keep Adebayor on the bench as a back up, maybe even get a better striker.

Fuck off :lol:

Disagree.

f*** off :lol:

:iamatwat:

Some of the names being mentioned in this thread!

Lita, Jerome, Koumas?! :lol:

Keegan will obviously have a good chunk of money to spend, let's spend it on players who will actually improve us.

I'd rather we didn't sign anyone in this window and prepare for a major rebuilding process in the summer instead of panic buying players like that who will be a total waste of money.

I'm sure Souness nearly brought Jerome in from Cardiff before he broke into their first-team in 2005 for around £250k. Remember seeing something mentioned on nufc.com.

Keegan will obviously have a good chunk of money to spend, let's spend it on players who will actually improve us.

I'd rather we didn't sign anyone in this window and prepare for a major rebuilding process in the summer instead of panic buying players like that who will be a total waste of money.

I'm sure Souness nearly brought Jerome in from Cardiff before he broke into their first-team in 2005 for around £250k. Remember seeing something mentioned on nufc.com.

Yeah he did.

Also grandad at 25, wow now I feel old :lol:

Cameron Jerome would be a good acquisition.

That's a seven word sequence I never, ever thought I'd see.

I realise you're not going to attract David Villa, but you can do a lot, lot better than Cameron Jerome. Really.

decent business there, tbh.

It really isn't, trust me.

on loan and he's not that bad, imo. He'll get a decent amount of goals.

He's fucking rubbish, trust me.

1. He's lazy

2. He wastes chances like nobody else.

3. He's a big, big drinker - constantly out on the piss in Brum when he was with us.

4. He thinks he's a latter day Gerd Muller, attitude problem the size of a house.

5. He's got the turning circle of an Airbus.

6. He's got the pace of a snail. A dead snail.

1. He's lazy

3. He's a big, big drinker - constantly out on the piss in Brum when he was with us.

4. He thinks he's a latter day Gerd Muller, attitude problem the size of a house.

Who's signed Owen?

1. He's lazy

Who's signed Owen?

I forgot

7. He's fat.

Guest optimistic nit

Koumas probably would improve us. 

Koumas is shite :lol: why get koumas when you have milner, he's twice the player.