The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Just said on SSN that they expect us to show a hand possibly in the next few hours, despite saying we aren't going to sign anyone.

They're not going to say "Well, nothing's happening at St. James', they've all gone home, so if you're a Newcastle fan then you might as well just change the channel" are they?

Just said on SSN that they expect us to show a hand possibly in the next few hours, despite saying we aren't going to sign anyone.

They're not going to say "Well, nothing's happening at St. James', they've all gone home, so if you're a Newcastle fan then you might as well just change the channel" are they?

They could just not mention us. It'd make a nice change :lol:

16:48- I Have just seen Sol Cambell seen outside St James Park

P.S - I think keegans going to make a signing"D

source:606 onn bbc

They could just not mention us. It'd make a nice change :lol:

Everyone's talking about us, we should nick that catchphrase off Eastenders.

They will switch over to David Craig outside of SJP, and it will be him and Keegan waving our next big thing in atmosphere creating, BIG black & white foam hands..

:D

Said to be £9m for JD (assuming JD agrees to move) and Gilberto, whose transfer collapsed earlier, should be announced soon.  Sounds like Levy has screwed Hertha Berlin on the fee, don't accept and he goes on a Bosman in the summer........................

1803: There are rumours on French television that Manchester United are frantically trying to conclude a £20m move for Karim Benzema."

Now there's a striker I would love here, if I'm allowed to dream...

they don't need another player like him. They need an out and out goalscorer if anything.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Raisak to Bolton on end-of-season loan from Southampton.

He must have been one of the worst players in Tottenham in the past five years...

Woodgate will take that title with great aplomb.

"live to Newcastle for the very latest transfer news in a moment".

Obviously David Craig needs work!

EDIT: argh man! he's in a studio!  I want to see him stood outside freezing his bollocks off!

I'd love to see him outside SJP in this wind. Bottling tart.

Guest MrSundlofer

http://www.futbolecuador.com/images/topics/300/c1188841840.jpg

Is it just me. Or does this guy look strangely familiar.

He looks like a guy from Ecuador..

A mix of Andy Cole, Asprilla, Heskey and Marcus Bent.

"live to Newcastle for the very latest transfer news in a moment".

Obviously David Craig needs work!

EDIT: argh man! he's in a studio!  I want to see him stood outside freezing his bollocks off!

I'd love to see him outside SJP in this wind. Bottling tart.

Aye, I was pelted in the face with hail on the way back from central station today. Was fucking awful.