The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Litmanen?

Was training at Fulham..please don't tell me they signed him? :lol:

Fulham have boosted their squad with the capture of veteran striker Jari Litmanen. The 36-year-old, once of Liverpool, was unattached.

:celb:

Unbelievble, you can sign players from then Museum now days?

Guest johnson293

TalkSport reporting Spurs and Pompey have agreed a fee for Defoe.

From BBC....

1622: "Defoe seen at St James' Park."

Pk in Newcastle, via text

Blimey. He's a long way away from Pompey, then.

;D

Guest kingdawson

Spurs itk reporting that David Villa has just flown into Stanstead airport  :frantic: and that Pompey are paying £15 million for Defoe :idiot2:.

1705: "My girlfriend's husband's boyfriend drives a minicab and just dropped Ade Akinbiyi off at Newcastle."

Anonymous, via text

KK panic-biyi, surely not? Heard this one from a few sources now, not that that means much.

1705: "My girlfriend's husband's boyfriend drives a minicab and just dropped Ade Akinbiyi off at Newcastle."

Anonymous, via text

KK panic-biyi, surely not? Heard this one from a few sources now, not that that means much.

Would be a good buy imo.

Anonymous, via text

Would be a good buy imo.

Thought he was going to Forrest ?

Just said on SSN that they expect us to show a hand possibly in the next few hours, despite saying we aren't going to sign anyone.

Translation: "Newcastle fans, please don't turn off the telly! You're our main audience! Please! Come back..."

Just said on SSN that they expect us to show a hand possibly in the next few hours, despite saying we aren't going to sign anyone.

Translation: "Newcastle fans, please don't turn off the telly! You're our main audience! Please! Come back..."

:D You're not wrong either.