Today's Other Games

Decky

What spirit those claret and blue boys are showing. Even if we lose this, I'll take that as a huge positive.

Just think, if you'd have got rid of MON after the first 18 games or so, you could be going to Chelsea and hammering them.

:lol:

It's no laughing matter, to let a lead slip away to the former Champions who haven't been beaten at home in over 50 games, is scandalous. If I were Brummie, I'd be down Villa Park now protesting.

:rolleyes:

Get a grip mate.

Irony? HTT's done nowt wrong tbh.

Basically patronising everyone who has dared to point out that Sam has been making some absolutely horrible decisions.

Suppose he's entitled to do so if he wants, though, you're right.

will all the Chelsea players who got red cards miss the newcastle game?

If they do they could be without Lampard, Cole, Carvalho, Terry and Drogba.

we'l never  get a better chance to get something from them, cole and carvalho will def be banned, can only pray that lampards injury is serious

Guest kingdawson

Jesus Christ, I am still shaking after listening to that.

What a match!

That result there has knocked Cheatski out of the title hunt imho. With all the players there going to be missing through suspension and African Nations, there's no way they can win it :frantic: :celb: Now COME ON POMPEY

Guest kingdawson

Just having a look at the momment at the possible players they will be missing for one reason or another:

Cech

cole

Terry

Carvalho

Lampard

Essien

Mikel

Drogba

Kalou

All but Kalou would be in the starting line up to and even he would probably start sometimes.

Omg I am so happy I woke up early to watch the Villa - Chelsea game. 4 FUCKING 4! An instant classic.

Eight goals, 3 red cards, 93 minutes of pure entertainment.

I cant wait for Football First tonight.

Alan McInally on SSN when we got the penalty was absolutely priceless. Must have pissed Chelsea fans off royaly.