Wigan Athletic 1-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/07 - reaction from page 16

PM

for fuck's sake, it's like Sam has been payed to deliberately sabotage us.

Why the fuck are we so horrible. I just can't understand it.

Its a thought that is running through my mind.

On field he has been as bad, if not more so than the previous two. The only saving grace is the obvious improvement to the players fitness, but fitness is only one part of football.

The sickening thing is the mistakes he's making are so fuking obvious to everyone that its disturbing, there is something not right, maybe he's unhappy up here and doesn't want to lose his millions, maybe the board are forcing him out by not committing cash to him so he's making a pigs ear of things until they release him with his pay day.

Either way, he needs to go, he's either not good enough or something is going on that were not aware of.

If this is gonna be standard fare under the Allardyce regime, then the club is gonna have a real potential problem on it's hands. Who wants to pay to watch boring and negative football ? As has been said - you gotta feel sorry for the 5-6000 that have gone down there again today.

Well, you know we are simply not better than that anyway. People go on talking about the so-called strong sqd. we have on the "sheet", as that should matter... it's on the field that matters:)

not suprising given the lineup and shite football served up in previous matches.

on the positive side, it's still level and if we make some impact subs early in the 2nd half/change formation it is set up for a flukey win.

I don't understand. He even didn't play such negative football at Bolton. It's even worse than that.

you know, recently I've actually come more and more in favour of us just sacking the whole team, and go out thhere in real Ambbrahmovich style and create a superside:)

Give a description for the blind. Are they trying at all? Is it all long ball nonsense, or are they moving the ball through Emre and trying to create opportunities for the forwards?

Mate, i think we might have actually not put 2 passes together

He's going to learn us backwards fans at Newcastle that 0-0 is a proper footballing score and he's going to learn it into us real strong like.

Right up until next week when he gets his fat arse booted out of the club.

Seriously, I think Big Sam wants out and has just decided to screw everything over until Ashley will pay him off and show him the door.

It's arguably even worse than Roeder. Aye, we were horrible back then, but the preformances right now feel like we're deliberately being made to play bad.

I'm just completely flabbergasted. What's going on?