Should Sam Allardyce get the Sack? (Main Page Poll)

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who the fuck are the fans that want Shearer though? Even the Sam haters must want someone proven? Sky must fucking hier people to put a shirt on and spout that shite, i mean what are the chances that they keep meeting these mongs?

Who the fuck are the fans that want Shearer though? Even the Sam haters must want someone proven? Sky must fucking hier people to put a shirt on and spout that shite, i mean what are the chances that they keep meeting these mongs?

The stuff is vetted before it gets aired, they might say it's live but it's not. So they just play all the ones that said what they want and don't play anyone intelligent.

What the hell is the point in sacking Sam now? We're not in a relegation battle and we're not going to be. There are no better replacements at the moment and sacking him would just take us back to square one. He's still a good manager, you don't go from being a good manager to a sh** one in a matter of months. The club is going through change from top to bottom and we need continuity at this point in time. Sam needs time to make the squad his own, he hasn't even had ONE season ffs.

What the hell is the point in sacking Sam now? We're not in a relegation battle and we're not going to be. There are no better replacements at the moment and sacking him would just take us back to square one. He's still a good manager, you don't go from being a good manager to a sh** one in a matter of months. The club is going through change from top to bottom and we need continuity at this point in time. Sam needs time to make the squad his own, he hasn't even had ONE season ffs.

time we faced up to it. come the end of Jan we are goiing to be right in the thick of it

Guest Brewcastle

fat sam out

ive said for over 2months now, hes a overrated fat c*** of a manager

2 months?!?!?! had we even played 10 games back then?

Never wanted him - or his backroom-staff. But tried to put that away and give my support. But he haven't showed any progress. Even if he needs a couple of seasons to get NUFC in top, he have to show some progress during a half season.

He should go maybe if someone's lined up, something that they've planned for a bit.  Not as a reaction to the last few games.  Keep him at least until there really is someone great to replace him that won't be sacked too in a year.

He's gone now though, Sam.  End of the season at the latest.

'Theres only one man we want, you heard us all singing it - Alan Shearer' (I never heard any of it!)

I heard City fans singing it!  I think they were trying to confuse the press or something.  Singing 'We want Sammy out' then 'There's only one Alan Shearer'

Yes lets keep Sam, he's doing a great job, the players are confident in him as are the fans and the board...Champions League here we come!

Nice straw man. Who helped you build that, NM?

Yes lets keep Sam, he's doing a great job, the players are confident in him as are the fans and the board...Champions League here we come!

What exactly is there to be gained by sacking Sam now?

I'm serious, keep him, great manager, buys professional, talented, injury free players and plays fantastic attacking, winning football. He's great at his job, he knows it, just ask him, he's a top man in his profession, can't get a better recommendation than that.

I'm serious, keep him, great manager, buys professional, talented, injury free players and plays fantastic attacking, winning football. He's great at his job, he knows it, just ask him, he's a top man in his profession, can't get a better recommendation than that.

Wow, you're such a comedian, now do you mind answering my question: What is there to be gained by sacking Sam?

Wow, you're such a comedian, now do you mind answering my question: What is there to be gained by sacking Sam?

Because he's not got it in him to turn it around, and we might as well end it now than be lead further down the wrong path.

If the board were serious about keeping him they'll be bringing in some decent players to help him out instead of leaving him to lose even more support from the fans every game.

Because he's not got it in him to turn it around, and we might as well end it now than be lead further down the wrong path.

If the board were serious about keeping him they'll be bringing in some decent players to help him out instead of leaving him to lose even more support from the fans every game.

How the hell do you know that? There's no evidence at all to suggest it.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Alright mate, you've got me, no evidence whatsoever SA is struggling and he won't turn it around. Jesus fuking christ man, give yourself a slap eh  :lol:

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Alright mate, you've got me, no evidence whatsoever SA is struggling and he won't turn it around. Jesus fuking christ man, give yourself a slap eh  :lol:

Sorry, did i say that? No i didn't. I said there is no evidence to suggest that he won't TURN IT AROUND.

From outside of the club (not a Newcastle fan) i can imagine most agreeing to stick with with Sam.

When he first signed as manager i was first to say on here that he wouldnt be my first choice. I think that he definately needs to be stuck with, hes been here what? 7 months?

I think if he is stuck with this time next year he will REALLY be proving people wrong, i think managers get sacked too soon nowadays (eg Lawri Sanchez)

I think there has been a lot of players who havent played with eachother week in week out very often when was the last time Duff and Owen had a good run in the side together.

I just think anything other than sticking with Sam would be VERY stupid!

STICK WITH.

Give him till the end of the season. Realistically we have nothing to lose and nothing to gain by sacking him. We're not going to get relegated and we aren't going to get into Europe.

Where's the concrete evidence he will?

I didn't say there was any concrete evicence, but he did manage to save Bolton from relegation a couple of times when they were first promoted to the premier league.