Should Sam Allardyce get the Sack? (Main Page Poll)

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No confidence, no enthusiasm. Definitely reminds me of the Souness years.

We need to get some happiness back into Newcastle whatever the cost.

Some excellent managers are just unsuited to certain clubs. I think that applies to Allardyce and Newcastle, there is just no point in prolonging it, even if it brings back a caretaker situation.

I don't care how shit we are, unless we are in danger of relegation we stand to gain absolutely nothing by sacking him before the end of the season.

If it carries on like this, we'll finish in the bottom half and the deed will be done anyway.

Are we going to bump this thread everytime we don't win?

In reality, given the state of the club when Allardyce arrived, this season was never going to be pretty and one of transition. Mort has clearly recognised that and is now planning for the summer with Sam, who will be judged on our performance next season. The only thing he actually got wrong this evening were the substitutions and at the time most people in the match thread agreed with them. We are not going to be in a relegation battle.

Can those who dismiss a relegation fight so easily name the teams they think we have any chance of beating?

I got stuck after Bolton and Boro.

I agree, tho i reckon we'll some how get 15 more points and it will be enough.

Tho, theres nothing to say we'll beat Bolton.

If in the chairman's situation, I would be tempted to instruct Allardyce to formulate a very detailed dossier on what needs to be done in terms of infrastructure to bring the club to the top level in all areas off the pitch, and once this is finished, sack Allardyce, and carry out his instructions to the letter while letting the new manager concentrate mostly on the team.

If in the chairman's situation, I would be tempted to instruct Allardyce to formulate a very detailed dossier on what needs to be done in terms of infrastructure to bring the club to the top level in all areas off the pitch, and once this is finished, sack Allardyce, and carry out his instructions to the letter while letting the new manager concentrate mostly on the team.

:lol:

I can see that plan going smoothly.

And what evidence would Allardyce have that he has any clue that he could produce such a plan?

And what evidence would Allardyce have that he has any clue that he could produce such a plan?

Bolton.

Time, Patience..

Needs to show improvement though

Agreed, but honestly unlike that cunt Roeder Allardyce has no problem dealing with bad peformers, look at Geremi (although this is going to be hard considring Allardyce has made him vanish into thin air), i know we lost the game today but alot of postives were in it, at least for once Allardyce did the correct changes at the correct time, kinda have a gut feeling that with time and backing from the Chairman he will get it right, he does see the mistakes in the team and trys to fix them..that alone is a reason to keep him for me.

Bolton.

I said Top level.

Bolton were no better than us under Souness/Roeder.

heard some one on talksport say get JOL.....are these the kind of fools who support newcastle.  He also said ashley needs to spend cash.  Yeah what a dick spending only 80 mil on our debts

Bolton.

I said Top level.

They have an infrastructure light years ahead of ours though.

We've been backwards off the pitch since Keegan.

Even that great trainer Laurent Robert said that our training was way behind the times.

Bolton.

I said Top level.

Even that great trainer Laurent Robert said that our training was way behind the times.

I don't get what you mean by "infrastructure" though. I think most teams now have something along the lines of the backroom staff which is all well and good but if it means a s*** team I don't care tbh.

Any new manager would bring their own training regime so the suggestion to lay the groundwork with Sam doesn't really work.

Bolton.

I said Top level.

I don't get what you mean by "infrastructure" though. I think most teams now have something along the lines of the backroom staff which is all well and good but if it means a s*** team I don't care tbh.

Any new manager would bring their own training regime so the suggestion to lay the groundwork with Sam doesn't really work.

Facilities, scouting, academy and training exercises are stuff where we have been behind, and I reckon the next manager will be behind in those departments as well, as the priority should be to focus on the players.

Ferguson and O'Neill have accepted they are behind in similar areas, so leave others in charge of the infrastructure etc, and concentrate on the mindset and tactics of the players.

Lets separate coaching from management. Use the top level coaching Allardyce wants to implement, and leave the manager to concentrate on tactics and motivation.

I notice Sky Sports News are interviewing fans outside the ground and they are all wanting Shearer  :

'Theres only one man we want, you heard us all singing it - Alan Shearer' (I never heard any of it!)

I honestly think its sky purposely picking certain fans to help the shearer bandwagon gain momentum!