The Mole?

Guest sicko2ndbest

"We had a few words because he was disappointed about being left out when I didn't think he was fit enough to play, but it has been blown up out of all proportion," said Allardyce.

He did go out after that you know? The police didn't arrest him because he had an argument with Allardyce.

In that case, it would have been in the papers the morning before the news of his arrest had broken.

Sam does say a lot of good things when he speaks. I can't help but want to wait to see what happens with him, as long as we aren't dragged into a relegation battle. I am particularly happy to see that he is willing to admit that some of his signings haven't quite worked out.

I am not surprised about what he has to say about this supposed mole. This is the kind of thing that is our biggest problem at the moment. There are players in this team that are only concerned with their own agenda and are constantly negative influences who are holding us back. Until we get rid of these sorts of people no manager here will be succesful.

Doesn't have to be a player.

Well no, but you'd think if it was a member of the coaching staff Sam would have chucked him pretty darned quickly.

Realistically it could be Geremi, though that would be a big surprise. Like Greg said, stripped of the captaincy early and not even in the 16.

Go on Sam.

Actually, i doubt it is Geremi. Stripping him of the captaincy and chucking him out of the squad is hardly "quietly letting him know that i know"; without proof, too. Could be anyone.

Can imagine we'll never know.

Well no, but you'd think if it was a member of the coaching staff Sam would have chucked him pretty darned quickly.

Realistically it could be Geremi, though that would be a big surprise. Like Greg said, stripped of the captaincy early and not even in the 16.

Go on Sam.

This sort of speculation is exactly why Sam should have kept his fucking mouth shut unless he can prove who it was and name them

So Geremi was stripped of the captaincy because of this? He must have been on the phone in the dressing room in that case.

Ludicrous to even be guessing, never mind thinking one guess is any more likely than the next.

Go on Sam.

This sort of speculation is exactly why Sam should have kept his fucking mouth shut unless he can prove who it was and name them

Pfft. Really don't think it matters that much.

Go on Sam.

Pfft. Really don't think it matters that much.

Wait for the week of "Geordie Mole" stories in the papers.........