Ashley & Sam out for a meal the other night

Guest Knightrider

According to the Sunday Sun, encouraging if true  :thup:

agreed.

very good news if true, would like to see him given some much needed funds in january, creative midfielder is a must

Even if he is given funds its gonna be very hard to get quality players in, most clubs wont let their best players go half way throu the season.

agreed.

very good news if true, would like to see him given some much needed funds in january, creative midfielder is a must

Even if he is given funds its gonna be very hard to get quality players in, most clubs wont let their best players go half way throu the season.

some do...woddgate,evra,vidic

agreed.

some do...woddgate,evra,vidic

Im not saying it impossible but its very hard and even then the likes of Evra and Vidic didnt make an immediate impact.

agreed.

maybe players who dont figure in there managers plans or have fell out .

£6 Million for Alan Smith and £5.8 Million for Joey Barton. Will he be trusted with the money again?

£6 million for Enrique :( i have to admitt he has spent badly

I heard he stormed out when he wasn't even on the bench for Derby, can't blame him. Probably BS like but it wouldn't suprise me

£6 Million for Alan Smith and £5.8 Million for Joey Barton. Will he be trusted with the money again?

£6 million for Enrique :( i have to admitt he has spent badly

I heard he stormed out when he wasn't even on the bench for Derby, can't blame him. Probably BS like but it wouldn't suprise me

So he really is the new Bert Luque....

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I heard this meal was a bit like that scene out of the Godfather, Chris Mort went off to the toilets and came back and shot Big Sam 3 times in the head. Unfortunately his head is so big it was only grazes

I heard this meal was a bit like that scene out of the Godfather, Chris Mort went off to the toilets and came back and shot Big Sam 3 times in the head. Unfortunately his head is so big it was only grazes

...and he crushed Morts skull with his huge hands and squashed it all over the table like a grapefruit.