Newcastle 0 - 2 Manchester City - 02/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

We have absolutely no Plan B.

The game plan is always to go out, get stuck in and keep it tight defensively and nick a goal at some point.

Once that inevitably fails, we have no ability whatsoever to chase a game.

Even if Sam eventually gets the defense right (which I reckon he will) , can you ever see a man who looks so one-dimensional ever leading us where we want to be? No chance, IMO.

Dude come on ...

It's because our players are awful. You can't let them off the hook so easily.

It's Martins and Duff who are the only two players who might scare another teams defence at the moment. After that we have nothing.

Todays premiership won't allow for a lack of athleticism and pace in attack like we have right now.

Name one team who is having some success in the premiership right now who has players as slow and unathletic as we do! NONE!

Our attacking players stink and thats a fact. No manager can work with this crap. No one.

Even Readings Doyle and Kitson are better than Viduka and Owen. It's bloody embarrassing. Who would you rather have Reading's Hunt or Milner? If you say Milner you're kidding yourself.

and just to rub salt into already gaping wounds, we face public humiliation on Sunday teatime.  I bet Tony Pulis is rubbing his hands at this and will get Stoke fired up.

Then away to Man Utd

We've lost that one already man.  It's a horrible thought, but I'd say we go in against Championship Stoke City with the title of underdogs!

Guest Oz Toon

Look, we may loose at Man U, better teams than us do... We should beat stoke, and you just have to hang tuff with this manager, no point sacking another manager... It doesn't make sense, he needs more time. But yes I'm frustrated too.

The truth is we will not win the fuckin FA Cup, hence i would rather we lost if it means that fat c*** getting sacked on Monday.

Aye, I bet binning yet another manager halfway through a season will make us dead attractive to the world's best managers.

We aren't attractive anyway.

Bullshit.

With the exception of money, what makes this club attractive?

Its warm-hearted fans?

Look, we may loose at Man U, better teams than us do... We should beat stoke, and you just have to hang tuff with this manager, no point sacking another manager... It doesn't make sense, he needs more time. But yes I'm frustrated too.

Does make sense if he so bad

doesnt make sense if there is nobody better to take over