Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Milner and Smith out wide...

At least we spent £6m on the latter to play him there, much more painful than watching him toil in midfield/upfront too. Such a come down from anyone of ability that we used to have out there.

Has he got a trick? No

Is he quick? No

Does he have a change of pace? No

Can he control or pass the ball? No

Will he play like Joey O'Brien? Yes

Loving this Joey O'Brien thing btw.

Fucking hate him, no surprise he was in the paper licking the behemoths hoop yesterday. Modern day Junior Lewis.

So Irish he can't speak either.

Custis was on SSN this morning doing the morning paper review...He obviously thinks Sam is in trouble but started blaming the players.

Aye ok, its never Sam's fault.  :lol: :lol:

I swear some of these managers pay off their pals in the press.

West Ham are so horribly put together. They hardly have any assets on the field whatsoever, as far as players with any quality/promise go. Despite the money Fat Sam has spent, or should we say wasted.

Diame and Morrison and that's about it really.

Remember him walking around Coventry when he played for them , in cowboy clothes as he was apparently a massive Wild West fan. Quite apt really.

Aye cos covernty is as close as we have in this country to the wild west.  :lol: :lol:

There does seem to be a disproportionate level of concern for West Ham in the media.

It's a contrast to the NE media (including those working for the nationals) who seem to universally despise Allardyce.

I did hear that if he is sacked, he is entitled to a large payout but if they get relegated, he won't get anything.

Say what you want about him but he has done ridiculously well for himself. b******.

Oh no doubt.  He has made plenty of wedge with his awful brand of "keep us up" football.

What f***ed me off was the perception of him as some sort of sports science visionary. That backroom staff of 40 odd and all that. Smoke and mirrors.

I didn't mind, i thought i was all part of the plan to improve the fitness levels of the players and reduce injuries amonst the squad.

His football was still honking.

Remember him walking around Coventry when he played for them , in cowboy clothes as he was apparently a massive Wild West fan. Quite apt really.

Aye cos covernty is as close as we have in this country to the wild west.  :lol: :lol:

One cowboy  and many Indians. :lol:

Unsurprisingly he was a very physical player.  Liked a nice sliding tackle. Man and ball around the same time give or take a second or two.

Say what you want about him but he has done ridiculously well for himself. b******.

Oh no doubt.  He has made plenty of wedge with his awful brand of "keep us up" football.

What f***ed me off was the perception of him as some sort of sports science visionary. That backroom staff of 40 odd and all that. Smoke and mirrors.

I didn't mind, i thought i was all part of the plan to improve the fitness levels of the players and reduce injuries amonst the squad.

His football was still honking.

Yeah, I meant in the context of all that sports science stuff distracting from his archaic management and style.

Anyone who thinks anything good of him should watch us vs Portsmouth.

My god. It was awful. My pal who posts on here now and then was raging that day.  He is usually mild mannered etc.  We were sat in the gallowgate. My pals head nearly exploded! Haha never seen him react like that before. Pure rage. Gahaha.  Dont forget the dry humping off liverpool and stoke away in the cup.

Guest Roger Kint

The phrase 'hauled off' was never more apt than in that Pompey game.

Smith over Martins and NZogbia on the right wing :anguish: