Greg

Guest reefatoon

http://i.cubeupload.com/OyYU6d.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/xia4BB.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/ZYWhhf.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/BZbxmG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
@MiguelDelaney 32m

Mourinho: "It's very difficult to play a football match when only one team wants to play. A football match is about two teams playing. I told Big Sam, they need points. To come here the way they did, is that acceptable? Maybe it is, they need points. This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century. The only thing I can bring more to win was a Black and Decker. A Black and Decker to destroy the wall."

Allardyce laughing at Mourinho's comments: "He just can't take it! He Just can't take it! I knew he would [say that]! It's brilliant when you get a result against him! I love Chelsea moaning. I couldn't give a shite! Good old Jose, moaning again."

The pricks are made for each other.

@MiguelDelaney 32m

Mourinho: "It's very difficult to play a football match when only one team wants to play. A football match is about two teams playing. I told Big Sam, they need points. To come here the way they did, is that acceptable? Maybe it is, they need points. This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century. The only thing I can bring more to win was a Black and Decker. A Black and Decker to destroy the wall."

Allardyce laughing at Mourinho's comments: "He just can't take it! He Just can't take it! I knew he would [say that]! It's brilliant when you get a result against him! I love Chelsea moaning. I couldn't give a shite! Good old Jose, moaning again."

The pricks are made for each other.

:lol: Are those quotes real?!

All Allardyces doing tonight of course unlike previous weeks when it was injuries and gravy stained shirts that were to blame.

it pisses me off when so-called pundits back him to the hill because he has never been relegated, just side-stepping the fact he is a useless manager, Paul merson is the worst for this, keeps on saying if we had not sacked him, we would not have been relegated, even though we stayed up that season due to keegan, overpays for players, tries to get players to join his agent so he makes more money the dodgy cunt but worst of all he is the 13th richest manager in the world.

Overall, he is a fat useless dinosaur of a manager and thank god we got rid of him.

Mourinho in diverting attention from his team like he does every f*cking time he doesn't win shocker

thiiiis

i love it, personally.

I don't even think much of him as a manager anymore, but I like that he doesn't give a shit about contradicting himself or saying ridiculous shit, because absolutely every single time, the purpose of his comments is to divert attention away from his players getting criticism. Jolly good show.

Guest VanBarduck

Mourinho won the Champions League doing pretty much the same thing. #allardyceapologist

One of the biggest football cliché

Mourinho in diverting attention from his team like he does every f*cking time he doesn't win shocker

thiiiis

i love it, personally.

I don't even think much of him as a manager anymore, but I like that he doesn't give a shit about contradicting himself or saying ridiculous shit, because absolutely every single time, the purpose of his comments is to divert attention away from his players getting criticism. Jolly good show.

It amazes me after all these years people still don't get it.

"He's a hypocrite!"

"He's arrogant!"

"He's a cunt!"

HE'S PLAYING YOU!