Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest John Carvery

It's the type of thing anyone could come out with. If your entertained by it then it says more about you than him.

Fucking hell Ronaldo. Do you get out of the wrong side of bed every single morning? Turn your bed around or something

Guest John Carvery

No, I just don't like blatant self-serving c***s. I'd be far more entertained by Mourinho if his teams played the sort of football their finances should facilitate.

be nice ronaldo

It's the type of thing anyone could come out with. If your entertained by it then it says more about you than him.

You're so insecure, it's painful  :lol: :lol:

Well it's either that or Mourinho's a cunt and you're not very bright. I'll get back to you.

You're so insecure, it's painful  :lol: :lol:

Well it's either that or Mourinho's a c*** and you're not very bright. I'll get back to you.

Deciphering my intelligence from a pretty simplistic statement on Mourinho? Even with your basic grasp of English, my second language?  I won't be getting back to you  :lol:

Wow, that's your criteria for establishing whether someone's bright or not?  :lol: Critical thinking clearly isn't your strong point, I suggest you go back to school Ron...or maybe not, as it's likely the source of your aforementioned insecurity.  :thup:

This absolutism, obsessive focus on seeing things in a black or white and not being able to even see or acknowledge the greys when it comes to not just Mourinho but a myriad of topics, is one of the many reasons that I've concluded that Ronaldo is, in fact, a troll. Or there must be something wrong with him.

I feel like there are two Mourinhos:

- the one who can be quite charming and affable in a relaxed environment (like the one who gave the anecdote about telling Balotelli to calm down at half-time, and the one who talks about his respect for SBR); and

- then there's Jose Mourinho in "game mode" who overdoes the mind games beyond the point of people caring or even paying attention (eg. "the little horse" horseshite) and is a horrible sportsman (eye-poking) and a fucking gooooodawful entertainer (2-0 shut-up shop)

On balance though, he's the latter more than the former - and a bit of a knob.