Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hiring Jose Mourinho as manager of Newcastle would mean a title challenging side in Newcastle United.

The thing is, will Ashley be ambitious enough to at least TRY have mourinho at SJP?

Many of us might know it is highly unlikely of us, but trying does no harm.

Mourinho is unemployed and proven to be successful in england.

It will worry me at the direction ashley is taking our club if he doesnt not at least try get the special one

Hiring Jose Mourinho as manager of Newcastle would mean a title challenging side in Newcastle United.

The thing is, will Ashley be ambitious enough to at least TRY have mourinho at SJP?

It will worry me at the direction ashley is taking our club if he doesnt not at least try get the special one

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=48854.0

Sounds to me like he has no ambition at all.

Definitely just here to make money off us, doesn't care or know anything at all tbh.

without saying a word the special one lets newcastle fans know why he won't be coming to the Toon

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2007-05/20/xin_210504201059809748358.jpg

is that 6 for 6-0?  Or if you read into it more...... 1-5?  The Birmingham fiasco?

Well I think he might struggle to put 6 fingers from one hand up. ;)

I dunno, most of the Middlesbrough youth team can manage it.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=48854.0

Sounds to me like he has no ambition at all.

Definitely just here to make money off us, doesn't care or know anything at all tbh.

Dream

"I am here because I want to be here and because I want to win trophies.

"That's it — period — to get trophies in the cabinet and have a ball doing it. I can't see anything wrong with that at all.

"Buying a football club is something I've always wanted to do so it's living a dream.

"I always said I bought this club to become part of its passion.

"I'd like to think I've done that. Now I want to channel that passion into bringing success and I just can't wait until it happens"

Guest newcastle4life

Would be great but wont happen cant see him coming back to England unless maybe Man u, Liverpool or Arsenal he has won everything so see him maybe waiting for a team like Barcelona or Real.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Jose Mourinho’s personal advisor has strongly denied reports that the former Chelsea manager has contacted Liverpool’s owners to declare his interest in the Anfield job.

Reports in England had claimed that the charismatic Portuguese used a third party to inform George Gillett and Tom Hicks that he would be interested in taking over from Rafa Benitez should the Americans look to dispose of their current manager at the end of the season.

Benitez has come under fire as a result of Liverpool’s recent mixed form and there have been suggestions that his position could be under threat, a state of play that the reports concerning Mourinho have done little to dampen.

However, the former Chelsea boss has already been forced to deny similar reports surrounding his reported interest in Inter and Milan and his personal advisor Eladio Parames has now described the link with Liverpool as ‘nonsense’ and ‘stupid’.

“Some media have associated Jose Mourinho’s name with a number of clubs without, as would be ethical and deontological, checking whether it was truth,” said Parames in an official communication.

“This type of disinformation alone for itself would be already deserving of vehement contradiction and repudiation, but the affirmation that the owners of the club would have been contacted by a third party is at the very least aberrant.

“Jose Mourinho or his agent, Jorge Mendes, have never been contacted by any club or any owner regarding his services.”

Jose needs to get this guy something to do, he has obviously spent an age on this statement 'repudiation', 'affirmation', deontological'.

Guest elbee909

“Jose Mourinho or his agent, Jorge Mendes, have never been contacted by any club or any owner regarding his services.”

I'd say his agent needs to be given something to do, too...

Guest nufcfan76

I've said all aong in this thread that Ashely needs to put action to his words and no none else will do. Simple. Anything, I repeat, anything, else is a distant second. blueyes.gif

Strange how they've been so quick to deny that story.

You'd think he'd want to make the bitch (Rafa) squirm as much as he could going off past relationships.

PS: How fuking long winded is that speech? Sounds like a right dick, using word to replace the small words with big complicated ones to make you sound intelligent is what you do in middle school.

You'd think he'd want to make the bitch (Rafa) squirm as much as he could going off past relationships.

PS: How fuking long winded is that speech? Sounds like a right dick, using word to replace the small words with big complicated ones to make you sound intelligent is what you do in middle school.

I meant more in relation to the remote possibility we've offered him a job. ;)

I meant more in relation to the remote possibility we've offered him a job. ;)

Steve Coppell,,would you lads have him?? ...just a thought like.heard a rummor thats all.

Guest criminalz

btw...does jose has a website?

going to masquerade as a 10yr old, dying of a strange illness and as my dying wish, i would like him to manage newcastle and lead us to glory...

only prob is that, if he would like to meet me..kinda hard as a 30ish to post as a 10yr old, unless......yes i will go with the mind of a 10 yr old.

Guest Ridzuan

going to masquerade as a 10yr old, dying of a strange illness and as my dying wish, i would like him to manage newcastle and lead us to glory...

only prob is that, if he would like to meet me..kinda hard as a 30ish to post as a 10yr old, unless......yes i will go with the mind of a 10 yr old.

No,Jose Mourinho doesnt have an official website.The only way for you to find him is through his agent or going to his house.

No,Jose Mourinho doesnt have an official website.The only way for you to find him is through his agent or going to his house.

Therefore, the plan is for all of us to dress up as terminal 10 yr olds and march in front of his house, claiming that our dying wish is for him to manage Newcastle.

Therefore, the plan is for all of us to dress up as terminal 10 yr olds and march in front of his house, claiming that our dying wish is for him to manage Newcastle.

Or we can just send the ultras.

• 7 years later...