Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can't stand Ben Sheppard so glad Jose is tearing him a new one :lol:

He's really struggling. Don't think they've ever had any one call them out on their bullshit before. I'm loving it.

It's fantastically brutal.  I love the fact Kammy is staying quiet as well; you just know he agrees with Jose.

Can someone give me the jist of it?

Started by trying to get Mourinho to go nuts about yesterday's decisions, then stirring him up by asking if he thinks he's too harsh on referees sometimes, and then trying to tell him that it all works itself out in the end and Chelsea will get decisions go their way.  Mourinho was just getting more and more heated as it went on; unfortunately he didn't Carver him... yet.

ON ARSENE WENGER

"He has a dream job that we'd all love to have. I think every manager in the world would like the stability by being here year after year after year, to buy to sell and rebuild and wait and wait for success."

:lol:

Master trolling. :lol:

ON ARSENE WENGER

"He has a dream job that we'd all love to have. I think every manager in the world would like the stability by being here year after year after year, to buy to sell and rebuild and wait and wait for success."

:lol:

Master trolling. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Bloody love Mourinho me. World class entertainment.