The "I will do something obscene if the club appoints McClaren" thread.

oldtype

Non-Shearer, Non-Foreign... Dare I even speculate?

This space is reserved for everyone to give words to the excruciating pain they would feel if we indeed did the unthinkable and appointed Steve McClaren as new manager.

Mr. Mort, I hope you're watching  :frantic:

Well, I can't really threaten to stop going to games... So err... I suppose I'll burn my replica shirts and stop buying any more.

Anyone else want to join in?

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

I'd say my farewells to civilization and just move to the wilderness and live on nuts and berries.

Kill somebody/myself/Mclaren.

The club will implode if he is appointed. Civil war between the owners and the terraces. And noone will win in that situation. We'd be doomed with Mclaren.

McLaren- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  :frantic: >:(