Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

This match shows what we really lack is the central midfielder---if we got Diarra and another player like Manuel Fernandes then it's already good enough for a top 6 finish.

We have good side backs, good wingers and acceptable central defenders and strikers...Enrique and Beye are just quality.

Commentator on Owen's 'goal':

"And for Nigel Pearson, that decision could be the difference between him being given the top job full time and being unemployed in a couple of weeks."

:jesuswept:

:lol:

There was me having trouble logging into betfair, by the time I did the odds have already shortened.  And I blame that twatty commentator.

It's the Roeder situation all over again...

Not a snowball in hells chance Pearson will get anywhere near top job

Good half :D

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Good defending overall. Enrique's been a standout for me so far. Duff's been alright as well, he's getting involved and moving into good positions. Owen's also been good. He's not lumbering around but actually challenging for every ball hoofed up, even against the druggy and the thug. Milner's been disappointing and Charlie's been a bit quiet but at least he seems to be everywhere. Butt and Smith also doing their jobs pretty well. Good half :D

I don't think there's a player i've sat and laughed at more so than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Am I the only who takes some sort of sick, perverted pleasure when he cries (quite often)?

Not at all, very amusing looking at Ronaldo crying like i little boy in the school yard

Not bad, though if Rooney had his shooting boots on we could be in trouble.

Message to rob styles if you are not giving a penalty for the the Ronaldo challenge (which was correct) then why is there no booking? In that situation is was clearly simulation the fucker should be booked that riles me so much book the cunt and he may actually stop diving eventually.

Having one man upfront is making it very difficult. The goal was out of nothing really, their centre-backs just weren't concentrating at all. The midfield, well, Duff/Zog/Enrique have passed it around in nice little triangles and got forward quite well, but the final ball cannot go anywhere, simply because we've got nowt up top. Get Viduka on for Milner; two up top, Zog/Duff on the wings.

We're not doing bad. Matter of time before United unlawfully score, obviously.

I don't think there's a player i've sat and laughed at more so than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Am I the only who takes some sort of sick, perverted pleasure when he cries (quite often)?

Not at all, very amusing looking at Ronaldo crying like i little boy in the school yard

Good good.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Cacapa is awful today, Rooney is eating him.

Don't know what you're on about.

Given that Rooney's had about five clear chances on goal, i'd tend to agree with Felipao.

What do you expect? Cacapa is a squad  player on a free, he's not Maldini

Guest elbee909

Given that Rooney's had about five clear chances on goal, i'd tend to agree with Felipao.

It's what you expect away to Man Utd.

Good good.

I really don't know how i can have such little respect for the best footballer in the world. Very sad state of affairs.

In saying that the 'best footballer in the world' can't even make do with a simple pair of football boots. Thought that was absolutely comic.

The problem is that the referee will prob give him the benefit of the doubt next time..

And? Rooney's been all over him like Felipao said.

But he's got CL experience, but he was Lyon captain, but he's old, but he's Brazilian, surely he's 'our best defender by a mile'

mackems.gif