Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Look at all that ground passing!

I was gonna say.  Not often we've strung more than 4 passes together in the opposition half this season.

"all that ground passing" hasn't necessarily been more accurate than just hoofing it up, has it though.

0-0 at HT! Hoorah!

Bullshit offsides, got away with a pen non call. Jose Enrique don't take no shit. Ground passing, long shots. Given outstanding.

Expected destruction, pleasantly surprised and cautiously optimistic.

Guest ObaStar

rooney = 30 chances= o goals

owen= 1 chance= 1 goal

and mr. rooney is meant to be one of the best strikers in the world. did u see enrique competeting with gigs, gigs trying all these stepovers and enrique never being fooled once hahahahah comon

Let's see how we do in the second half. If it's anything like our usual second half showing this season, we'll be going home with a hammering. Keep this up and providing Shay remains his brilliant self, we could get something.

Guest elbee909

Commentator on Owen's 'goal':

"And for Nigel Pearson, that decision could be the difference between him being given the top job full time and being unemployed in a couple of weeks."

:jesuswept:

:lol:

There was me having trouble logging into betfair, by the time I did the odds have already shortened.  And I blame that twatty commentator.

It's the Roeder situation all over again...

rooney = 30 chances= o goals

owen= 1 chance= 1 goal

and mr. rooney is meant to be one of the best strikers in the world. did u see enrique competeting with gigs, gigs trying all these stepovers and enrique never being fooled once hahahahah comon

enriques has been so good BS will be scratching his fat head watching this

Can't ask for more. We've held out, and had one or two good chances ourselves. In fact, we should have had a goal allowed. I'd like us to get a bit closer to them though.

Butt frustrates the hell out of me. The number of good situations he wastes by giving the ball away is unbelievable.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

"Fergie's right, your fans are shite" :D

Shame Harry's right, and our team is shite like.

How many midfielders are we playing? We need Dukes up front man in this formation, with Owen doing the Milder/Duff role