Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Beating Manu 5-0 was one of the things i could savour, that has just been taken away.

Cheers for that.

Cunts.

Put 6 past us at St James' in 03 so it hardly matters.  Hat trick that day, too.

All that matters is how fucking terrible we are.

Guest Chris P

what a load of f****** s****. typical as soon as the first one went in the flood gates opened. what on earth are we going to do?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

we've just been outplayed and beaten by a world class man utd team with world class players. the second best player in the world ripped apart a defence that concedes goals easily every week.

i for one am fucking disgusted by this. sack whoever is left!  :frantic:

move on boys and girls, no use dwelling on this.

I'm sorry mate but this encapsulates the entire season. It's been building towards this humiliation, we've been getting off the hook for months. We're in deep, deep shit. Managerless, passionless and noone in their right mind will touch this club with a fucking barge pole

6 goals against in the 2nd half deary fucking me. I am glad I stopped watching after the 2nd went, I could see then it was all over.

Sign no more African players because your fucked every 2 years when they go.

And Smith has been sent off!!!!

I will save myself the pain & I wont be watching MOTD,FF or Goals On Sunday.

Guest Harry-Norway

Did that actually go in?

so fucken what 5-6-7- 8 it could have been,i have to puke,i am sick,dont want to meet up with my friends

Well that we didn't need.

I'm narked with Cacapa. He can't help being slow, and that got exposed a bit. But for the second goal, he didn't take responsibility and passed to a man in a weaker position than himself. That really opened the floodgates.

Our usual problems were there. No pace in attack. Poor passing in midfield. In the absence of Faye, a vacancy at centre back.

One consolation - Enrique is a strong bugger. Rooney was bouncing off him.

I bet Mourinho was salivating over that.  mackems.gif

What a fucking pub team. I think the problem is all of our player are thick as fuck

Smith should be sold

I dont think it's any coincidence our defence shit themselves when Givens in goal either