Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Guest Andrew Flintoff

STOP SAYING WE PLAYED WELL IN THE FIRST HALF FFS. Rooney could have had 4 in the first 20 minutes. Christ man. The only reason it was zip zip was cos Man U forgot how to hit a barn door. When they remembered, they scored on average every 8 minutes.

Zog & Enrique only positives to come out of that............hope to Christ Mort and Ashley have a plan but ive a horrible feeling that they dont

i will not blame them at all, but thank them for sacking him, with or without a plan, everyone knows the same thing would have happend even if sam had been here

We were an utter shambles second half, and Man Utd were fantastic. I think Ferguson will have told them at half-time that we're offering nothing going forward so they can throw bodies at us and take chances. The outcome speaks for itself.

We need to be more of an attacking threat. Butt and Smith in midfield simply doesn't work, never has worked and never will work. We need a quality attacking midfielder brought in this month (Emre is attacking, but lacks the quality) to play alongside someone more defensive. Only then will we be able to threaten teams, at the moment we're so predictable that they can afford to attack us and throw bodies forward and they know that we've got nothing in reply other than a long ball forward to all 5'8" of Michael Owen.

Alan Smith is the most non existent player to ever play for us, It is like playing with 10men to start with, he makes me sick watching him play.

Charlie does not deserve to play amongst that shower of ****.

Pathetic....

Seriously loosing hope with football in general.

The whole thing stinks....Primadonna's and Bling boys but far few actual footballers.

I see more effort on Sunday league pitches.

As for new Manager who will want to come here.

Guest Harry-Norway

40 years i`ve waited,another 40 years we surè need,i am sick of fotball,i `ll start with a new sport i think.

i hate Manur, i always did and alwys will.

STOP SAYING WE PLAYED WELL IN THE FIRST HALF FFS. Rooney could have had 4 in the first 20 minutes. Christ man. The only reason it was zip zip was cos Man U forgot how to hit a barn door. When they remembered, they scored on average every 8 minutes.

We played the same all game. They were under-par first half.

Absolutely gutted. I didn't expect to get anything out of the game, but bloody hell. 6-0.

Well done like Smith, really shown why you deserve the armband !  :clap:

Exactly, I certainly didn't expect us to win but to completely and utterly capitulate in the manner that we did is just absurd!

As others have said I'm sure the cream of European management are just pissing themselves with excitement over the potential of being contacted by Mr Mort!

40 years i`ve waited,another 40 years we surè need,i am sick of fotball,i `ll start with a new sport i think.

i hate Manur, i always did and alwys will.

Yes please do take up a new sport so we never have to hear from you again.

That last goal was a disgrace, Smith was right to get angry, at least he had a reaction, surely the red will be rescinded when they see he was offside and it didn't go over the line.

It won't be rescinded. It was what he said, not why he said it. He will face a three-match ban now the useless fucking idiot. We've got no-one to put at CM now.

just got back from the pub watching the game..

what is the point in Alan Smith? can't pass, can't tackle, can't play in midfield, can't play up front, can't play on the wing, can't defend, can't attack... there is no point to him whatsoever

Ah, but he's so versatile! He's shit in every position

Alan Smith is the most non existent player to ever play for us, It is like playing with 10men to start with, he makes me sick watching him play.

Charlie does not deserve to play amongst that shower of ****.

Pathetic....

Seriously loosing hope with football in general.

The whole thing stinks....Primadonna's and Bling boys but far few actual footballers.

I see more effort on Sunday league pitches.

As for new Manager who will want to come here.

i wouldnt say butt carr milner smith owen or viduka are bling boys, there just crap and passionless

That last goal was a disgrace, Smith was right to get angry, at least he had a reaction, surely the red will be rescinded when they see he was offside and it didn't go over the line.

It won't be rescinded. It was what he said, not why he said it. He will face a three-match ban now the useless fucking idiot. We've got no-one to put at CM now.

Emre.

IF the scum win tomorrow, we are 6pts out of relegation with a rock hard 2nd half of the season to go

That's scary.

Very scary.

I've never been convinced that we're out of the relegation scrap, stats like that just prove it. I'm really interested to see what happens over the next couple of weeks and to see who comes in through the doors at Newcastle, both managerially and with regards to the playing staff.

why are we even bothering playing games if you play with owen alone up front. Smith and butt in midfield, no creativity at all.

We looked ok untill the first goal, but afther that, the whole team fell apart. No passion, nothing.

Sweet Jesus, get a grip. It was one game against the best team in Europe. Get a grip. We are managerless. Get a grip.

It's not so much this game that is depressing people but rather how symbolic it is in terms of how much of a shambles we are at the moment.

6-0 and a red card for Smith. I know we're shit but I didn't expect it.

We were TERRIBLE, regardless of the 1st half. In fact, we weren't even that good in 1st half. We kept giving the ball away, gave Man U too much space and Rooney could have scored at least two.

Oh how much shit we're in at the minute. I just can't see it ending.