Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Guest The Libertine

The usual spineless gutless yellow-bellied approach we've come to expect from this pack of work-shy overpaid toss*rs.

you do realize that man utd are an excellent team? possibly the worlds best? its a two way thing.

Terrible in the 2nd half again

Told you. It's been a massive problem all season.

Never expected much else today like and today says nowt about us. Just a game we would have lost manager or no manager. The world's not coming to an end just yet.

can't believe you guys are angry, were you expecting a big win or something?

I said 3-0 before the match as I knew we'd be raped like headless chickens. Just forget this one and wait for the next game (and manager)

Guest Brazilianbob

What would the score be if BSA was still in charge?  More than 3-0 I will wager!  He wouldn't have picked enrique and charlie would have been at full back with Butt and Smith in midfield and Owen up front on his own

Next manager has to know how to maintain the discipline kept/momentum gained over two halves.

What discipline and momentum ffs? We scraped a 0-0 at HT after Man U had 9 corners?!

Well yeah, it was stupid of me to say that today, but coming out deflated in the second half has been a problem for a while.

What is the crowd saying? Who do they want?

Best scenario is for Smith to break greasy ronaldo's f****** legs then get a permanant ban from football

it would be a moral victory

for who? the great footballer is f@@@@d and smith survives

ok, go have a nap

can't believe you guys are angry, were you expecting a big win or something?

I said 3-0 before the match as I knew we'd be raped like headless chickens. Just forget this one and wait for the next game (and manager)

Well some glasses for the Ref and Linesman would be nice,i think everyone expected to loose..but not to be bumfucked by the linesman and ref.