Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Cacapa should be smashing that as far as humanly possible ffs, what the f*** is Enrique meant to do with that diabolical pass I don't know.

No mention of Given's s*** clearance i see,...

The blame starts and ends at the person who created the calamity. If Cacapa hoofs it, Enrique doesn't have to pass back and Given doesn't have to clear under pressure. Simple fact.

Cacapa did nothing wrong. Enrique did nothing wrong. Given made a shit clearance when he wasnt under pressure.

all strikers miss easy chances like that, owen and martins miss almost as many as they score, rooney's missed a couple this match alone, look at defoe's miss the other day when it was harder to miss than to score. we've been spoilt by shearer who very rarely missed when presented with a good chance on goal, but that is not normal, he was an exceptional case.

Given is never to blame is he.

Completely the opposite. The boo brigade can't seem to wait to jump on Given every fucking time we concede.

Even when he's the only thing that's kept the scoreline level for 50 minutes.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Anyone saying we've played well is deluded. We've been ripped off by the refs but Rooney should've had a couple and Giggs has had a thousand crosses. We're completely toothless and shite.

Completely the opposite. The boo brigade can't seem to wait to jump on Given every fucking time we concede.

Exactly. The amount of stick he gets is pathetic. Guess thats the price to pay for being a keeper though.

f***** over big time AGAIN by decisions,hopelessly wrong,Smith didnt touch Ronaldo the diving little s*** stain..is it too much to ask for officials to be able to actually DO their f****** jobs?

Stopped watching it as i can feel my piss starting to boil....would hate to put my foot through the tv.

Its Old Trafford - if Man U aren't winning the refs make damn sure they get every decision to make sure they get in front.

Notice how the rags never talk about this ?

Yep there will be f*** all said about it after the game,shame i thought we looked reasonable until the linesman and ref started to play for them.

Im starting to think the officials have got the "hate newcastle" bug as well as the media..f*** the lot of them.

all strikers miss easy chances like that, owen and martins miss almost as many as they score, rooney's missed a couple this match alone, look at defoe's miss the other day when it was harder to miss than to score. we've been spoilt by shearer who very rarely missed when presented with a good chance on goal, but that is not normal, he was an exceptional case.

Some people claim Owen is an exceptional case too though, which is kind of my point. He ain't, not these days.

Anyone saying we've played well is deluded. We've been ripped off by the refs but Rooney should've had a couple and Giggs has had a thousand crosses. We're completely toothless and s****.

totally agree, raped in every part of the filed apart from enriques patch

Guest RodrigoPalacio

I really like pearson I hope whom ever took over stick with him.

sarcasm i hope. he comes accross a bit crap on the beeb

How the fuck can anyone rate the assistant manager?  What do you see him doing? Do you attend every training session that he takes?  Do you lip read what he tells players to do?  No. Thought not.

Completely the opposite. The boo brigade can't seem to wait to jump on Given every f****** time we concede.

Exactly. The amount of stick he gets is pathetic. Guess thats the price to pay for being a keeper though.

He gets abuse, so lets gloss over the f*ck up. But lets slag Cacapa off for the error which Enrique dealt with.

If one of our players smashes Ronaldo's kneecap into a million pieces, I'll happily take a defeat.

Its easy to call him a cheat, but hes smart. If you come up against a team with aggressive foulers like Smith and Butt, players who get "stuck in", why not take advantage of it? It only really happens to players who are  stupid enough to run around making late challenges.

You won't find any argument from me about Smith's stupid challenges, but he never even went near him! Ronaldo sliced a shot and thought he'd better have a little cry about it - so they gave him a free kick for getting his feelings hurt. It's criminal that a player like him has never had a serious injury when so many others do. Give the little b****** something to cry about I say.

Powerful.

It was clearly capaca's fault in the first place for not doing the simple clearance and giving enrique no option, the given made a hash of the clearance, shambolic, I'm speechless

No, Given is ultimately to blame, the clearance was rushed but he should have done alot better... the ball got off the ground ffs...

Can the commentators stop sucking Man Utd's cocks?!?! f****** hell. What f****** morons. 'Ease into space' 'superb movement' 'great vision' 'second best player in the world, maybe only to Kaka' bla f****** bla shut the f*** up you f****** c***s.

Was wondering if anyone else was hearing that.

Guy said something like "Lets see in United go for the third and the fourth, or if they just settle back and defend"

All that team isn't good enough!

Ashley get 200m out your fucking wallet and start by getting rid of Smith and Butt!

And the fucking shite coaches Pearson and all the hangers on that can't even coach them to pass a football!