The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest elbee909

He can't say Newcastle properly.  That can't be a good thing

he also has no sense of smell.

He attracts sharks, shows up on enemy radar.  If I went to sleep on a ship with Redknapp on board, I'd be thinking... my god.  When I wake up, will I find everyone else alive?

Just been watching SSN for 15 mins and spent the entire time cringing, some of the emails that they choose to read out are just awful, particularly love the ones from the Toon Haters (Man Utd fans in particular), apparently we need to get a life and give our heads a shake, we are a rubbish team from a rubbish town and the sooner we realise this the better.  ;D ;D ;D

Also, news to me this one!! We haven't won anything for over 50 years!!  Good god, has it been that long?

who invented the "Mong Detector"?, because I havn't heard much about him/her, and I don't think he/she is getting sufficient credit for it.

The amount of times SSN have rolled the device out to cherry-pick potential interviewee's, for example the new crop they have just shown, is beyond belief.

I seriously think the inventor deserves some kind of award for services to broadcasting.  SSN are taking him/her for a f****** muppet.

haha, i partiularly liked the big fat guy wearing the black top, who said he wanted keegan and shearer back, and when pressed on a question that i cant quite recall, totally panicked and blurted out 'yeah i hope harry comes, i hope we get him"

yup, he was the guy I was aiming that at tbh!  Surely, they can find someone walking up and down Northumberland St that looks like they might have a few brain cells and speak some sense.

Might as well just walk into fucking McDonalds and ask any Tom, Dick or Harry.  Or should that be any Sharon, Baz or Chardonnay.

"Urrrrrrrrr aye, ahd like Redknapp like.  Had on 2 minutes pal.... *turns round* NOR MAN, AH DON'T WANT A CHICKEN SANDWICH, GERRIZ A BIG MAC....MAKE IT SOOOPASIZE". *turns back* soz there pal, what were ya sayin? Redknapp? Orrrr aye, aye, definatlee"

11mins! They'd better hurry up.

Maybe an extra million just to be sure?

I can see it now, please come Harry, you don't even have to move here, you can give your team talks via webcam and email us the team selection.  We'll buy you the biggest plasma screen you've ever seen and you can watch the matches from your house!

Guest Brewcastle

We're not serious???

5 million a year + flights, for a very average manager.

We deserve everything we get.

Agreed. Sounds as a nightmare...... I don't want to pay anything of that. But have to; jersey, ticket etc.

as an aside, i got a book called football days for xmas, a collection of photographs, and having seen a picture or harry when he was a fine, handsome young chap, and looking at what he's turned into now, jamie must be fucking shitting himself, no wonder he married louise while he still could

Loving the headlines from the Sky Sports/Planet Football website.

*  Magpies plan Harry approach

* Pompey: No Harry approach

* Kenwright rules out Moyes exit

* Sven sorry to see Big Sam go

* Ashley backed to deliver

* Allardyce looking forward

* Harry happy at Pompey

* Redknapp favourite for Toon

Spot the u-turns.

who invented the "Mong Detector"?, because I havn't heard much about him/her, and I don't think he/she is getting sufficient credit for it.

The amount of times SSN have rolled the device out to cherry-pick potential interviewee's, for example the new crop they have just shown, is beyond belief.

I seriously think the inventor deserves some kind of award for services to broadcasting.  SSN are taking him/her for a f****** muppet.

haha, i partiularly liked the big fat guy wearing the black top, who said he wanted keegan and shearer back, and when pressed on a question that i cant quite recall, totally panicked and blurted out 'yeah i hope harry comes, i hope we get him"

yup, he was the guy I was aiming that at tbh!  Surely, they can find someone walking up and down Northumberland St that looks like they might have a few brain cells and speak some sense.

Might as well just walk into f****** McDonalds and ask any Tom, Dick or Harry.  Or should that be any Sharon, Baz or Chardonnay.

"Urrrrrrrrr aye, ahd like Redknapp like.  Had on 2 minutes pal.... *turns round* NOR MAN, AH DON'T WANT A CHICKEN SANDWICH, GERRIZ A BIG MAC....MAKE IT SOOOPASIZE". *turns back* soz there pal, what were ya sayin? Redknapp? Orrrr aye, aye, definatlee"

haha, yup, its not hard to find a dafty in a town centre, i'm heading up to town after the press conference actually so i might track the cameras down

Guest elbee909

Loving the headlines from the Sky Sports/Planet Football website.

*  Magpies plan Harry approach

* Pompey: No Harry approach

* Kenwright rules out Moyes exit

* Sven sorry to see Big Sam go

* Ashley backed to deliver

* Allardyce looking forward

* Harry happy at Pompey

* Redknapp favourite for Toon

Spot the u-turns.

Can't, I'm too dizzy having read that.

as an aside, i got a book called football days for xmas, a collection of photographs, and having seen a picture or harry when he was a fine, handsome young chap, and looking at what he's turned into now, jamie must be f****** shitting himself, no wonder he married louise while he still could

unless jamie gets involved in a car-crash in Italy and fucks his face up like his old man, i doubt that he'll end up looking like Redknapp senior

This whole thing has destroyed my brain, I was having nightmares about footy last night and I can't even remember what was happening to the club except I was absolutely gutted by it and in a pub surrounded by suicidal toon fans and smart arse supporters of other clubs.  I've lost my mind to the extent I bet a tenner in quids on various outcomes of the Man U match, most of which were relatively positive for us.

2 minutes left of the morning. If there is no official approach, then Sky Sports and the rest of the meeja are wrong!

Adn will look like total dicks for persuing summik that was written by another hack.

Flies round shit anyone?