Redknapp rejects Newcastle or Newcastle reject Redknapp?

Dokko

What a fucking joke man. We are a complete embarassment to ourselves, where the fuck do we go from here?

Why are we an embarassment? Because a manager turned us down your embarassed?

We sack our manager, appoint Graeme Souness who fights with all and sundry. We sack him, stick Roeder in charge, fight for him to be able to manage the club against the wishes of the FA, then sack him. We appoint an experienced, proven manager, and hound him out from day one, sack him, then have no replacement lined up. Then we get turned down by a bog standard manager. You don't find any of this embarassing? Have you no shame?

Im annoyed not embarassed.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

The media, other fans, other managers, other staff, everyone is pissing themselves laughing at us once more. Just when we thought we'd got rid of the source of the problem, it keeps happening. We're completely fucked

The media, other fans, other managers, other staff, everyone is pissing themselves laughing at us once more. Just when we thought we'd got rid of the source of the problem, it keeps happening. We're completely fucked

Why do you care so much about what other people think?

The media, other fans, other managers, other staff, everyone is pissing themselves laughing at us once more. Just when we thought we'd got rid of the source of the problem, it keeps happening. We're completely f*****

Paris Saint germain are too.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

What other people think governs what other managers and players think. Who is going to want the job now when they realise they were behind Harry Fucking Redknapp?!?!

Granted I haven't read every page article on this but has anyone other than 'insiders' or papers actually confirmed we'd contacted Portsmouth and then Harry's turned us down or has he just ruled himself out before being asked?

Granted I haven't read every page article on this but has anyone other than 'insiders' or papers actually confirmed we'd contacted Portsmouth and then Harry's turned us down or has he just ruled himself out before being asked?

Harry said he turned down our offer.

He's rejected us for the reasons why we all thought he wasn't a candidate, i cannot see why that is a problem. He's a settled old man living a life of luxury, he'd be mad to take the job.

No hard feelings, he's probably saved himself a heart attack tbh.

It doesn't matter if this was the boards 1sts choice, it was their 1st choice because they had some kind of links with him, its a safe bet so to speak, now thats gone they'll have to raise their game, i'm sure its not the 1st barrier the pair have ever come across in their business life, they'll get over it, and still the next manager will be their choice, thats all that matters.

Who knows, this could reset their way of thinking, and now they might approach managers they wouldn't usually, push the boat out not just in terms of money, but in terms of direction.

Or they could give it to Hughes, which for me is just a swap for previous.

bet SA is having a good laugh rolling around in his undeserved pay-off.

Guest andynufc84

He was asked

What other people think governs what other managers and players think. Who is going to want the job now when they realise they were behind Harry Fucking Redknapp?!?!

Tbf i cant imagine a manager turning us down because HR got offered the job 1st.

Going to end up  being Shearer now I reckon, we'll have a look at the remaining options and they'll all be dire so he'll have to ride over from playing golf in Barbados as our knight in shining armour to save the day.

Can see it ending in tears but fuck it, it's got to happen some time.

Unless we spank Man U 5-0 in which case Pearson will get it.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Would you want to take a job knowing you were not as highly rated by the people doing the appointing as Harry Redknapp?!?

Guest elbee909

Would you want to take a job knowing you were not as highly rated by the people doing the appointing as Harry Redknapp?!?

7 million or so a year would ease the terrible pain.

7 million or so a year would ease the terrible pain.

Its not like most managers need the money though is it?