Will we get dragged in to a Relegation Battle? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

hakka
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously today's result against Man Utd has prompted this poll in typical knee-jerk fashion. 

We've been shite for a while, and now we've sacked our manager and can't get our first choice one in, things are looking very grim.  Now despite belief that our players are capable of more, is it possible that we will be dragged in a relegation battle?  It happened to Leeds while they still had a decent squad of players, dare I say it, could the failings of this season, high expecations, screams of abuse from 52,000 fans, sacking of Big Sam and terrible form... lead to us getting dragged in to a relegation battle?

I'm personally still confident we will turn things around and finish midtable, although my guess of 9th is now looking ambitious and I think we will finish 12th or so.  But what do the rest of you think?

So this is what this forum has finally done to me, is it!?!  :suicide:

I'm tossing up whether to shout "DON'T DO IT MATE, THINK OF YOUR GIRL!!!" or "Just do us all a favour and pull the fucking trigger. You've known us longer than your girl anyway and quite clearly owe it to us."

Guest bluegeordie

I went for option three - imo the right manager will steady the ship sufficiently to keep us mid-table, in part because of the utter shite below us. God only knows, however, whether we'll see such an appointment, given that Arry was Ashley and Mort's first choice.

I think that without Allardyce's totally negative s*** Football we shouldn't have a problem getting results against Bolton and Boro at home in our next 3 games.  If we get 4 points from those two games we won't be dragged in.

Of course we'll get relegated. We're gonna lose every game between now and the end of the season and Spurs, Reading, Boro, Bolton, Birmingham, Wigan, Sunderland, Fulham and Derby are going to go on sensational, unbeaten runs.

Get a fucking grip man. Relegation?

Guest neesy111

i think it's going to get a lot more worse than this!

the game v bolton is the biggest game of the season, lose that and we are in a relegation dogfight

I doubt it just because there are plenty of bad teams in this leage, but I can't really see us getting much higher than where we are.