Thank you Mr Ashley and Mr Mort

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

This time last week were were a fairly stable club looking towards the transfer window with some hope. 7 days later and we are once again the laughing stock of the country. We have no manager. The manager they wanted said no so god knows who is next. We've just been trounced 6-0 and the transfer window could well slam shut on us before we even get a new man in.

Crisis club?

Aye!

Thanks fellas.

Not!

As management goes, this is straight from the Freddy Shepherd "how to make a complete balls up of running a football club in as few days as possible" book.

Not acceptable.  :thdn:

Is this all part of "the big plan"? We sack the manager mid-season and disrupt things, the 1st choice (who's not even good enough) turns us down then we get trounced 6-0. I tell you, if this isn't building up to the fantastic revealing of a fantastic World Class manager on Monday morning, they've well and truly f***** this all up :lol:

It's fair to say we have been a joke for a while and sams days were numbered.  What I didn't count on was the Chairmans plan to replace him with a 60 yr old wide boy with no european experience.  We have all been barking up the wrong tree for some time, thinking Sams succesor was gonna be a big name.  They have shown what level their ambition is and now we have to assume their 2nd choice is lower in stature than Redknapp.  God help us!  All this concern about Ashley listening to the fans was clearly unfounded, unless you want to own up to suggesting Harry.

This time last week were were a fairly stable club looking towards the transfer window with some hope. 7 days later and we are once again the laughing stock of the country. We have no manager. The manager they wanted said no so god knows who is next. We've just been trounced 6-0 and the transfer window could well slam shut on us before we even get a new man in.

Delusional  :idiot2:

Man U are a lot better that the team who put 4 past us at home a few weeks ago, this has been coming for most of the season.  I just wish they had kept Allardyce for one more week so that he could feel what it's like to have Man U put six past HIS team before getting sacked.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bit knee erk tastic but understand the sentiment

They are in danger of royaly fucking their investment up if they are not careful

It needs to be a huge fucking bunny that gets pulled out of this bola

Guest Knightrider

"stable club ".....you reckon ?...........that result has been coming for weeks. the performances had been in place for months.

I seriously doubt we'd have been hammered like that had the past 7 days not have happened. We'd have been beaten but not totally embarrassed which we were. Anyway, the result and performance is besides the point. We are now in the same position FS and Co had us far too many times. Midway through a season without a manager with no-one seemingly wanting to touch us for a million miles around, rejected by no-marks and the proverbial "Shearer-Shearer" fanfare being cranked up. We were meant to have moved on from all that with the new people. Same old Newcastle, same old fuckups more like from individuals who have the means and opportunity to do a whole lot better.

Don't worry I won't be writing off the new people just like that but I am very alarmed by what has happened and all faith I had in the 'new' United has gone for the time being.

Again, this isn't acceptable and the quicker Ashley and Mort realise this the better.

I just think Chris and Mike will have to pull some serious rabbits out of their hats over the coming week to keep the fans from getting their pitchforks out, haha

Jose + £100m to blow would do nicely ta :D

Pearson sent Allardyce's team out with Allardyce's game plan - the events of the week make no difference whatsoever to the result.

All it shows for me is that didn't sack him early enough - after Wigan at least.

"stable club ".....you reckon ?...........that result has been coming for weeks. the performances had been in place for months.

I seriously doubt we'd have been hammered like that had the past 7 days not have happened. We'd have been beaten but not totally embarrassed which we were. Anyway, the result and performance is besides the point. We are now in the same position FS and Co had us far too many times. Midway through a season without a manager with no-one seemingly wanting to touch us for a million miles around, rejected by no-marks and the proverbial "Shearer-Shearer" fanfare being cranked up. We were meant to have moved on from all that with the new people. Same old Newcastle, same old fuckups more like from individuals who have the means and opportunity to do a whole lot better.

Don't worry I won't be writing off the new people just like that but I am very alarmed by what has happened and all faith I had in the 'new' United has gone.

Again, this isn't acceptable and the quicker Ashley and Mort realise this the better.

as many have said our performances this season have been heading for this. it could have been worse against liverpool if you remember.

allardyce had to go now we have to sit and hope we get a better replacement.

Crisis club?

Aye!

Thanks fellas.

Not!

As management goes, this is straight from the Freddy Shepherd "how to make a complete balls up of running a football club in as few days as possible" book.

rubbish mate, tbh.

Blame the current people running the club. The players bought in the summer, that people said were "good business" ..... have really done the business. Average low priced players = embarrassing hammerings from clubs who have real ambition and show it.

Whatever you think of Shepherd, its been said before and ignored, but they backed their managers to try and bring quality footballers to the club.

Crisis club?

Aye!

Thanks fellas.

Not!

That was Allardyce's team and I don't believe the result would've been any different if he'd been still in charge.

Crisis club?

Aye!

Thanks fellas.

Not!

rubbish mate, tbh.

Blame the current people running the club. The players bought in the summer, that people said were "good business" ..... have really done the business. Average low priced players = embarrassing hammerings from clubs who have real ambition and show it.

Whatever you think of Shepherd, its been said before and ignored, but they backed their managers to try and bring quality footballers to the club.

and it's also been pointed out "they" didn't back their managers...the banks did.

so far ashley has gave someone elses appointment round about the same to spend as the previous regime. we'll have to wait and see how much he gives his own appointment

I laughed when Birmingham tried to get Lippi, literally laughed. Well, our biggest aspiration was to get Harry fucking Redknapp, and we couldn't even get him.

I really thought our laughing stock days were going to be a thing of the past when Shepherd left, clearly not.

you shouldn't have been so naive.

Crisis club?

Aye!

Thanks fellas.

Not!

That was Allardyce's team and I don't belive the result would've been any different if he'd been still in charge.

Absolutely spot on.

Crisis club?

Aye!

Thanks fellas.

Not!

rubbish mate, tbh.

Remind me, who brought in the man who decided to buy those shit players NE5?...