FFF president 'reassured' Houllier not moving to Tyneside

NSG

Houllier would be a solid appointment.

However, Houllier with Shearer would be really good. I think Shearer would be able to express to Houllier the feelings of the fans and what type of football we would like to see. Lyon still looked great going forward with Houllier in charge and so hopefully it would just be a case of getting in the right players.

It would be great to have someone who could attract the top talent from the French league to the club too.

However, Houllier with Shearer would be really good. I think Shearer would be able to express to Houllier the feelings of the fans and what type of football we would like to see. Lyon still looked great going forward with Houllier in charge and so hopefully it would just be a case of getting in the right players.

It would be great to have someone who could attract the top talent from the French league to the club too.

Hasn't there already been a press release from the club saying they aren't looking at Al?

Would be madness and another sign of desperation to go back on that imo.

Keegan is finished stop this nonsense. He is a bit loopy these days as well.

Manuel Pellegrini as i said yesterday

Villareal won 4-3 yesterday and played some great stuff wouldnt be against him

But won nothing - Intertoto? I would rather have Houllier's record, regardless of the playing styles.

Manuel Pellegrini as i said yesterday

Villareal won 4-3 yesterday and played some great stuff wouldnt be against him

But won nothing - Intertoto? I would rather have Houllier's record, regardless of the playing styles.

no won nowt champs league semi final on a low budget

Hasn't there already been a press release from the club saying they aren't looking at Al?

I meany Shearer as Houllier's number 2.

What does any of what I said have to do with Keegan too?

Seems like your the one whose gone a bit loopy parky!

:razz:

I meany Shearer as Houllier's number 2.

What does any of what I said have to do with Keegan too?

Seems like your the one whose gone a bit loopy parky!

:razz:

I've got SAK © on the brain.  :cheesy:

Guest elbee909

the Guardian reckon Mourinho and Mcclarens CVs were given to newcastle last noght

Heh, I'd love to see their actual CVs.

the Guardian reckon Mourinho and Mcclarens CVs were given to newcastle last noght

:lol: you couldnt get 2 manager's quality further apart. Its like being on deal or no deal where the £250k and 1p are left, i hope to god we dont get the penny.

Dont want Houllier

Maybe you don't - but I'd be happy enough.

Just that everyone wants good football and this bloke doesnt play it

is transfer record is shocking as well

His transfers record at Liverpool was poor, let down by too many players - but considering that Liverpool were well overdue to get it wrong sometime, and they all happened it seemed with Houllier - just like all of Dalglish's bad luck happened as Newcastle manager !

His record though is still good. His signings, Liverpool apart, haven't been bad.

if they're reading Mourinho's CV, does that mean he's submitted one/is interested or something along those lines?

If so, its a no brainer!

I think it's just a metaphor in this case. There isn't an actual CV.

if they're reading Mourinho's CV, does that mean he's submitted one/is interested or something along those lines?

If so, its a no brainer!

yeah I know.  Just saying if they were considering him, surely he'd become first choice.

I can imagine a full Jose CV though.

"1984 - worked part-time at "[insert Portuguese shop name here]", the Portuguese version of Woolworths..."

If so, its a no brainer!

yeah I know.  Just saying if they were considering him, surely he'd become first choice.

I can imagine a full Jose CV though.

"1984 - worked part-time at "[insert Portuguese shop name here]", the Portuguese version of Woolworths..."

We won't be considering him and if we've considered him after been rejected by Redknapp I'll be baffled by Mort and Ashley's decisions.