Souness On Sky Now

Tooj

"The biggest problem I had at the time was the Chairman, they're in it for 5 minutes and think they can make football decisions."

Just said we're fantastic as well, deserve better than what we've got. But that the journos and ex-employees of the club don't help us.

Somehow thinks he never got full support though from Shepherd.  :idiot2:

Also says he'd take the job again, "with a different Chairman."

Wanted Anelka and Boa Morte, told they weren't for sale, has just said Shepherd bought Luque not him and that basically Owen wasn't his choice as well.

not holding back on what he thinks of Shepherd.

also keen to point out that a section of our fanbase cause the club big problems with their lack of patience and foolish attitudes.

RK - "Would you take the job now"

Souness - "Yes"

Every single Geordie - "Fuck off !!!!!"

"The biggest problem I had at the time was the Chairman, they're in it for 5 minutes and think they can make football decisions."

Just said we're fantastic as well, deserve better than what we've got. But that the journos and ex-employees of the club don't help us.

Wanted Anelka and Boa Morte, told they weren't for sale, has just said Shepherd bought Luque not him and that basically Owen wasn't his choice as well.

long been suspected.

Wanted Anelka and Boa Morte , but Shepherd brought in Luque and Owen.

I believe him because he always went on about getting Anelka in as well as Boa Morte from what I remember.

What the hell was Shepherds problem??? Why would he bring in Luque out of nowhere like that???

Shepherd was definitely bent!

Guest The Libertine

Wanted Anelka and Boa Morte , but Shepherd brought in Luque and Owen.

I believe him because he always went on about getting Anelka in as well as Boa Morte from what I remember.

What the hell was Shepherds problem??? Why would he bring in Luque out of nowhere like that???

Shepherd was definitely bent!

childish  :parky:

Was the Luque deal under scrutiny by Lord Steven's?

Souness told he cost £2m, when in fact he cost £9.5m.

Wanted Anelka and was told he would cost £12m (maybe euros), but Shepherd told him he was not available and bought Owen for £16m.

if I hear one more time "they'd rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0" I'll kill somone. :rant:

I think I speak on behalf of all Newcastle fans when I say that we would much much rather lose 4-3 than win 1 nil.

*'allo...this the coppers? right.....fat geordie goes by the name Bobbydazzla.....

:lol:

I told everyone the week we signed Luque that Souness wanted Boa Morte but FS decided he was overpriced, so told him to buy Luque.

Didn't know about the Anelka thing though. If only, eh.

It's hard to watch all of these supposed football experts saying that Newcastle fans want to see goals and aren't interested in winning ugly. No guys, we're not interested in losing ugly. See the difference?

Notice that the plank from Rangers he overpaid for on our behalf wasn't mentioned.....

But I'd say he's on the nose about Shepherd though.

We are taking an absolute hammering in the media this week.

This sucks ...

Of course - you have to remember that most are supporters of other clubs like Man City, Everton, Spuds etc not even counting the Man U/Liverpool/Lahnden gloryhunters - and they take sadistic delight in attacking us - it's like blaming the victim for being stabbed several times and sympathising with the robber and knife wielder whose pockets are stuffed with his victims money - oh...the P.C. mob do that anyways, don't they ?  :rolleyes:

long been suspected.

blueyes.gif

He deffo wanted Anelka iirc.

Can you imagine if we had signed Anelka and Boa Morte instead of Luque and Owen?!

Absolutely gut wrenching.

Really disgusted by this.

Got to move on mate. We've signed plenty of players over the years and missed out on plenty of others.