The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Barton deserves everything that happens to him - he's 100% responsible for this and has proven the type of character he is, repeatedly. Im sorry bt i cant really stomach this hypocrisy.

Im definitely not condoning Clicy et al's actions, but ill happily admit that im condemning others for even considering defending Barton. A petulant kick should not overshadow what Barton has done to these peoples friend.

Ill happily go out on a limb and say that  if someone i worked with had done  to one of my friends what Barton had done to Dabo - id struggle to be 100% proffessional and dignified in a mutual workplace with that person.

Surely 99% of the people out there feel the same? If not then maybe you arent all hypocrites.

Barton deserves everything that happens to him - he's 100% responsible for this and has proven the type of character he is, repeatedly. Im sorry bt i cant really stomach this hypocrisy.

Im definitely not condoning Clicy et al's actions, but ill happily admit that im condemning others for even considering defending Barton. A petulant kick should not overshadow what Barton has done to these peoples friend.

Ill happily go out on a limb and say that  if someone i worked with had done  to one of my friends what Barton had done to Dabo - id struggle to be 100% proffessional and dignified in a mutual workplace with that person.

Surely 99% of the people out there feel the same? If not then maybe you arent all hypocrites.

So he's fair game for anything now you think?

:idiot2:

Ill happily go out on a limb and say that if someone i worked with had done to one of my friends what Barton had done to Dabo - id struggle to be 100% proffessional and dignified in a mutual workplace with that person.

So he's fair game for anything now you think?

:idiot2:

Yeh thats exactly what i said, in fact i'll put it in bold so that everyone can see exactly where ive said it.

Im more having a pop at the people who are going out there way to condemn others. When Barton is 100% responisible for this. Ive stayed pretty neutral up to this point but to see people almost defending Barton and attacking to media after whats he;s done is someothing i persoanlly cant stomach.

The mans a public figure and should take full responsibilty for the aftermath of his actions. Again, id like to point out that im not anti Barton, im anti bullshit and so far i can smell too much of it. In an ideal world id say that Barton should reap what he;s sowed and use it to his advantage and prove something to the people and fans.

If this were an ordinary memeber of the public or if your fiend were a victim of this sort of crime, would you be defending the perp against the media??

I think thats pretty sttagering to be honest but fair enough. As a public figure and a role model i think its fair to be made an example of to be honest - its the nature of the beast.

There doesnt seem to be any perspective on the defending though - itd be one thing if the media were making him out to be as bad as a child rapist or a mackem but they arent so i think thin to an extent it should pass.

Guest Coubury

I know a few mates who have been sent away fro Gbh they served there time and they are better people now, everyone deserves a second chance, I feel sorry for Barton some people need to get off there high horse

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Do you think Dabo is Mother fucking Teresa? So what, he twatted a bloke, served his punishment, get over it. I've seen worse. Dabo helped to ignite the situation allegedly.

Hmm. Who does this make it sound like was the guilty party: -

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4074848,00.html

Despite the controversial end to Saturday's match when Barton was involved in an off-the-ball incident with Samir Nasri

The Times match report is even better for it's reporting of the Barton and Nasri incident to the point where they almost applaud Nasri's trip.

But the French contingent made Barton look stupid and may regard it as poetic justice. Gaël Clichy nutmegged him and Nasri clipped his heels so that Barton was left on the ground looking hapless and indignant as play continued. We know the guy [barton], he wanted to make something for his first game back, but Samir did well and Im proud of him, Clichy said.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4649029.ece

i was gonna post this times "story" but you got there first

utterly diabolical

Hmm. Who does this make it sound like was the guilty party: -

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4074848,00.html

Despite the controversial end to Saturday's match when Barton was involved in an off-the-ball incident with Samir Nasri

The Times match report is even better for it's reporting of the Barton and Nasri incident to the point where they almost applaud Nasri's trip.

But the French contingent made Barton look stupid and may regard it as poetic justice. Gaël Clichy nutmegged him and Nasri clipped his heels so that Barton was left on the ground looking hapless and indignant as play continued. “We know the guy [barton], he wanted to make something for his first game back, but Samir did well and I’m proud of him,” Clichy said.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4649029.ece

that is an absolute disgrace

Just noticed one of the comments to that Sun piece...

Arsenal beat no one..This Newcastle team at the moment is a championship side if that,they need somer players in there and without Geremi,Martins,Duff and Viduka they were awful SO dont get carried away yet..Arsenal will have to fight hard for 3rd place this seasom they have NO killer instinct, and will struggle against teams with bottle just as they did against Fulham.

Truly clueless.

Guest The Libertine

"Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has come in for fierce criticism after he was seen downing a pint during his side's 3-0 defeat to Arsenal on Saturday"

the bastard  :angry:

Seen/heard a few places claiming "It looks like Michael Owens England career is over after he was left out of the squad". Then they go on to say its because of his fitness. Jesus Wept talk about going OTT, he isn't 36!

Seen/heard a few places claiming "It looks like Michael Owens England career is over after he was left out of the squad". Then they go on to say its because of his fitness. Jesus Wept talk about going OTT, he isn't 36!

Everyone seems  to conveniently forget the run of games he had from Jan last season. Not many strikers would have had more consecutive games