The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

My link was the Observer report. They're sister papers I assume.

surely not to the point where broasheets print identical copy

You've lost me.

Guardian report (negative): http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/25/newcastleunited.boltonwanderers

Observer report (positive): http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/24/premierleague.newcastleunited

dave,dave,dave....you are one of the last folk on here i thought i'd need to hoy a smiley in for them to understand. (i'm shattered at this)

Just heard Lou Macari say on Talksport that :

Last week Man Utd, werent very good and that Newcastle set their stall out to come to OT to get a result.

Fuck of you scottish twat. If you think we are like the likes of Bolton who go to places to put 11 men behind the ball and to have no attacking intention at all you can crawl back under the stone from where you came from.

Last week Man Utd, werent very good and that Newcastle set their stall out to come to OT to get a result.

f*** of you scottish t***. If you think we are like the likes of Bolton who go to places to put 11 men behind the ball and to have no attacking intention at all you can crawl back under the stone from where you came from.

We played a decent game and got forward when we could take the game to them on our terms. 

FFS

f*** of you scottish t***. If you think we are like the likes of Bolton who go to places to put 11 men behind the ball and to have no attacking intention at all you can crawl back under the stone from where you came from.

Dont be harsh on Lou man he likes Newcastle, him & his at the time chairman once had bet on us to win a cup tie. The Football League got bit arsey because he was manager of the opposition.

That Observer report is really positive. Makes a nice change.

just read it, yeah makes a refreshing change that...in fact that's pretty much what a match report should be, a reflection of the events through unbiased eyes

it's just reminded me how often shite journalists will take something outwith the match in a match report, talk about that for more than half of it then say something small and inaccurate about the game 'cause they've spent half the article harping on about takeover rumours or something

Louise Taylor thought Bolton deserved a point and if Anelka was still there would have quite possibly beaten us.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/25/newcastleunited.boltonwanderers

Tbf if they had have got one we couldn't have complained.

Well I had to wait until 3am yesterday morning to watch the match in full because of Setanta strange schedule over here. However it did give me a chance to watch the game for a different perspective. I can tell you what, if Bolton had got something out of the game then it would have been an injustice. It was so anti-football, they showed no desire to go on an win the game, they were very organised and ensured they got everyone behind the ball when we had it. The only time in the first half where they committed bodies up front, we broke and Oba was cynicially brought down. Watching them week in and week out would be an absolute nightmare. Don't get me wrong we weren't at our best, but a 1-0 scoreline was probably about right. I hope they get beat every game they have left this season because rewarding that brand of football is just not right.

Louise Taylor thought Bolton deserved a point and if Anelka was still there would have quite possibly beaten us.

Well I had to wait until 3am yesterday morning to watch the match in full because of Setanta strange schedule over here. However it did give me a chance to watch the game for a different perspective. I can tell you what, if Bolton had got something out of the game then it would have been an injustice. It was so anti-football, they showed no desire to go on an win the game, they were very organised and ensured they got everyone behind the ball when we had it. The only time in the first half where they committed bodies up front, we broke and Oba was cynicially brought down. Watching them week in and week out would be an absolute nightmare. Don't get me wrong we weren't at our best, but a 1-0 scoreline was probably about right. I hope they get beat every game they have left this season because rewarding that brand of football is just not right.

seconded afar, that was my feeling from watching the game...and relegations too good for them really, horrible, horrible team

:thup:

Some tremendous shit stirring going on in tomorrow's rags, the first reads like a list of 'NUFC in 2008' press cliches:

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/58600/Keegan-and-Ashley-set-for-showdown

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/keegan-faces-key-meeting-with-ashley-909533.html

Can't believe they're still writing that stuff, depressing.

I think it's got to the stage now where people are becoming immune to the shite that's printed, they've over egged it and it no longer raises an eye brow from all but the lower forms of pond life.

At one time we'd be going mad about this shite, now it doesn't even seem to bother anybody.