The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Did anyone see the anti-Barton rant by the BBC commentator (who is going to be covering the Arsenal V Newcastle game) on Football Focus? He said "I hope the FA throw the book at him" amongst other things. What a c***!

Was just gonna mention this!! Steve Wilson you are an absolute cunt of the highest order! What gives him the right to state that he shouldn't be involved and that the FA should throw the book at him. Prick!

WTF

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/08/30/owen-d-day-115875-20717693/

Newcastle last night made a dramatic contract U-turn in a bid to stop England star Michael Owen leaving.

The Magpies issued a statement claiming Owen, 28, would be offered a new, improved three-year contract.

And significantly, the club are now prepared to increase Owens £5million-a-year salary.

After the £12m sale of James Milner to Aston Villa, Ashley has acted swiftly to try to defuse a fans revolt. But with Owen still keen on a move back to the north-west it remains to be seen whether Ashley's new offer is acceptable.

Meanwhile, Newcastle are set to make a beat-the-deadline bid to sign Wigan striker Emile Heskey. Owen and Heskey have gelled playing together for England and Keegan is desperate to make another striker signing.

WTF

Newcastle last night made a dramatic contract U-turn in a bid to stop England star Michael Owen leaving.

The Magpies issued a statement claiming Owen, 28, would be offered a new, improved three-year contract.

And significantly, the club are now prepared to increase Owens £5million-a-year salary.

After the £12m sale of James Milner to Aston Villa, Ashley has acted swiftly to try to defuse a fans revolt. But with Owen still keen on a move back to the north-west it remains to be seen whether Ashley's new offer is acceptable.

Meanwhile, Newcastle are set to make a beat-the-deadline bid to sign Wigan striker Emile Heskey. Owen and Heskey have gelled playing together for England and Keegan is desperate to make another striker signing.

tell you what mind, if we sign heskey i'm gonna seriously have a think about a period away from football, join AA or summat

WTF

I'm sorry...I must have missed that statement?

Oh you mean the statement that only the Mirror has heard of?  Ahh that one.  Yeah...

:frantic:

The father came back with the Observer and screws of the world as he does every Sunday, and started reading the Observer first, leaving me with the screws.

However I refuse to read the match report 'cos that fucking prick Andy fucking Dunn wrote it.  I'm even going to read his 'column' 'cos I think I can guess what its likely to be about.

Did anyone hear what the Scottish commentator on Setanta for our match said about Michael Owen? He said more or less word for word "Michael Owen should run his contract down and leave on a free because Newcastle aren't going anywhere." Who the fuck is he to say that? I think his wife should leave him for a man with a bigger penis. Can I announce that Live on Setanta?

He also said that he wasn't convinced that Keegan agreed to sell Milner so now he's calling Keegan a liar. Total arsehole!

Bill Bradshaw from that respectable paper the Express (one of the Nazi ones?) on SSN - "Michael Owen doesn't have a long-term future at Newcastle in any way, shape or form".

blabbered on about Keegan/Ashley saying one thing and doing something else (Milner).

Let's set Barton on this c***

aye, basically called KK  a liar saying newcastle fans cant believe anything the club is saying.

Then went on to talk about how he would love to take a load in the mouth from Roy Keane.

Guest Geordiesned

Did anyone hear what the Scottish commentator on Setanta for our match said about Michael Owen? He said more or less word for word "Michael Owen should run his contract down and leave on a free because Newcastle aren't going anywhere." Who the fuck is he to say that? I think his wife should leave him for a man with a bigger penis. Can I announce that Live on Setanta?

He also said that he wasn't convinced that Keegan agreed to sell Milner so now he's calling Keegan a liar. Total arsehole!

Craig Burley.

Did you hear Jon Champion (the main commentator) before the match began? The camera was on the 2 of them in the commentary box and Champion asked Burley, "So Craig, do you buy into this facade that there is unity at Newcastle?"

What a fucking prick! Pretty obvious from that point on that we weren't going to get unbiased commentary.

Craig Burley.

Did you hear Jon Champion (the main commentator) before the match began? The camera was on the 2 of them in the commentary box and Champion asked Burley, "So Craig, do you buy into this facade that there is unity at Newcastle?"

What a fucking prick! Pretty obvious from that point on that we weren't going to get unbiased commentary.

I missed that. Seriously though, why can't we just watch the match with crowd noise and without commentators? If someone stood next to you at the match and waffled all the shite they come out with non-stop you lamp the twat!

Bill Bradshaw is a Sunderland fan & is very good mates with Alan Oliver & Fred Shepherd both went to his wedding 2 years ago.

I am a Observer man but like the screws for the mud slinging & bog reading but I thought Andy Dunn  was bang on when he wrote:

AS UEFA president, Michel Platini  has talked an awful lot of tosh.

But in a moment of enlightenment in Monaco last week, he suggested scrapping the January transfer window.

Good.

Because if it is anything like the summer one, it will be a tainted, tawdry affair, leaving football in need of a good boil wash.

James Milner was the latest to lower his snout into the trough. Despite being given a £30,000-a-week four-year deal in 2007, he apparently felt undervalued at Newcastle. Had a few good games, you see.

Of course, maybe someone had outlandishly whispered to him he could double his money at Aston Villa — that paragon of virtue whose manager was so upset at Liverpool’s courtship of Gareth Barry.

So if the January transfer window closes, at least we will have one less showcase for the hypocrisy, greed and grubbiness that continues to blight the beautiful game.

Bill Bradshaw is a Sunderland fan & is very good mates with Alan Oliver & Fred Shepherd both went to his wedding 2 years ago.

I am a Observer man but like the screws for the mud slinging & bog reading but I thought Andy Dunn  was bang on when he wrote:

AS UEFA president, Michel Platini  has talked an awful lot of tosh.

But in a moment of enlightenment in Monaco last week, he suggested scrapping the January transfer window.

Good.

Because if it is anything like the summer one, it will be a tainted, tawdry affair, leaving football in need of a good boil wash.

James Milner was the latest to lower his snout into the trough. Despite being given a £30,000-a-week four-year deal in 2007, he apparently felt undervalued at Newcastle. Had a few good games, you see.

Of course, maybe someone had outlandishly whispered to him he could double his money at Aston Villa that paragon of virtue whose manager was so upset at Liverpools courtship of Gareth Barry.

So if the January transfer window closes, at least we will have one less showcase for the hypocrisy, greed and grubbiness that continues to blight the beautiful game.

Tbf Milner hasn't had a few good games since last summer, he's had one.

Hmm. Who does this make it sound like was the guilty party: -

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4074848,00.html

Despite the controversial end to Saturday's match when Barton was involved in an off-the-ball incident with Samir Nasri

The Times match report is even better for it's reporting of the Barton and Nasri incident to the point where they almost applaud Nasri's trip.

But the French contingent made Barton look stupid and may regard it as poetic justice. Gaël Clichy nutmegged him and Nasri clipped his heels so that Barton was left on the ground looking hapless and indignant as play continued. “We know the guy [barton], he wanted to make something for his first game back, but Samir did well and I’m proud of him,” Clichy said.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4649029.ece