Deschamps jumps from 80/1 to favourite with bookmakers

Guest hindu times
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thats harmless imo  :thup:

And the fact he called the white man the name went over some peoples heads too :lol:, clear irony, PC Overload11!!!!ELEVENTYONE!

:lol:

Some people honestly need a good fuking shaking.

Guest LucaAltieri

Thats harmless imo  :thup:

And the fact he called the white man the name went over some peoples heads too :lol:, clear irony, PC Overload11!!!!ELEVENTYONE!

Some people honestly need a good fuking shaking.

blueyes.gif

All the suspense and speculation is over baked. It's like a lion playing with a gazelle really. Just get Mourinho and forget the also rans and the "He'll do because XYZ and I'm a freezing Mong in front of a Sky camera." Otherwise we're in the same position 6 months from now.

Continental attacking football? Hell, the new manager needs to first instill some basic defending skills ffs. While also geting people on the field who know what it is to wear the shirt. I just can't see why this is so hard and why so many have failed with token signings who flop and a team that isn't.  

Does Ashley own any media companies profiting off selling cheap tabloid crap? That's the only real reason for the delay. Anything else is time wasting and second best. Get SBR some vitamins, have him broker the deal and  pay Mourinho and whomever else what they want to get him in. It's NOT above our station, he'll have backing to the hilt and the supporters will embrace virtually anything that he does. Simple. O0

Who says he hasn't been offered the chance to talk to us, or sounded out in some other way?  Newcastle are doing exactly what they should be doing, interviewing candidates from a short list of managers from around the world and then picking the one they think will be the best man for the job.  That's far better then spending all our time chasing Mourinho round like a love sick child "Oh go on mourinho manage us, I'll be your friend.. please".  Get over it for fuck sake!

All the suspense and speculation is over baked. It's like a lion playing with a gazelle really. Just get Mourinho and forget the also rans and the "He'll do because XYZ and I'm a freezing Mong in front of a Sky camera." Otherwise we're in the same position 6 months from now.

Continental attacking football? Hell, the new manager needs to first instill some basic defending skills ffs. While also geting people on the field who know what it is to wear the shirt. I just can't see why this is so hard and why so many have failed with token signings who flop and a team that isn't. 

Does Ashley own any media companies profiting off selling cheap tabloid crap? That's the only real reason for the delay. Anything else is time wasting and second best. Get SBR some vitamins, have him broker the deal and  pay Mourinho and whomever else what they want to get him in. It's NOT above our station, he'll have backing to the hilt and the supporters will embrace virtually anything that he does. Simple. O0

Who says he hasn't been offered the chance to talk to us, or sounded out in some other way?  Honestly you make it sound so easy, your being rather silly mate..  Newcastle are doing exactly what they should be doing, interviewing candidates from a short list of managers from around the world and then picking the one they think will be the best man for the job.  You're always going on about Benjamin Netinyahu. Let it go Lynn, you're never going to meet him

Guest LucaAltieri

Aren't you banned yet S.O.S? :D

It wasn't racism, it was satire.

I think he knows that James FFS!

You really get on my tits !  :lol:

Eh, Earth to Pegasus. I don't think he does.

[/zoolander]

Aren't you banned yet S.O.S? :D

It wasn't racism, it was satire.

I think he knows that James FFS!

You really get on my tits !  :lol:

Eh, Earth to Pegasus. I don't think he does.

[/zoolander]

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your "do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way"?...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/01/15/ufnhoullier415.xml

Didier Deschamps favourite for Newcastle

By Rob Stewart and Alex Hayes

Last Updated: 10:10pm GMT 15/01/2008

Didier Deschamps has revealed he would relish the "exciting" test of reviving Newcastle's fortunes after he swept ahead of Mark Hughes and fellow Frenchman Gerard Houllier to emerge as the front-runner in the race to be the club's next manager.

"I have had no official approach from Newcastle but I am flattered to be linked with such speculation," Deschamps told The Daily Telegraph. "It would be an exciting challenge. Newcastle are a big club."

(rest of shit article)