Revenge of the KBJs ( Keegan Bandwagon Jumpers)

GM
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All the euphoria is stabilising a bit now - the initial shock is giving way to a stark realisation that, yes, Keegan really is back in Toon. And so the feel-good factor returns, and maybe - just maybe (!) - club shop and shirt sales rocket and the demand for match day and season tickets will doubtless match this trend...

...Yes, he's back folks. But where did all these additional new fans come from - have they been in hibernation ever since January 1997? Have they, like Rip van Winkle, just awoken from a deep decade-long slumber?

Or are they just KBJs? And what sort of KBJs are they? What sort of KBJ are you? Be honest, now... :cheesy: :cheesy:

I put keegan mark one, but thats because i wasnt even born when he was playing and when I first went to a toon game he was the manager. Will always be a toon fan whatever the manager. Just chuffed to bits that he is back.

I must be sick in the head but I keep reading it as Kevin Blow Jobs. I need help.

Personally I started supporting Newcastle (and football in general) when I was about 9 or 10 - so I guess 1992 onwards so I'm an original fan with regards to your poll. 16 years of rollercoaster rides and we're back to getting on the biggest and best of them again  :cheesy:

Plus, I wouldn't call it so much of a bandwagon, its just current supporters cheering for their new manager.  :clap:

I must be sick in the head but I keep reading it as Kevin Blow Jobs. I need help.

Personally I started supporting Newcastle (and football in general) when I was about 9 or 10 - so I guess 1992 onwards so I'm an original fan with regards to your poll. 16 years of rollercoaster rides and we're back to getting on the biggest and best of them again  :cheesy:

Plus, I wouldn't call it so much of a bandwagon, its just current supporters cheering for their new manager.  :clap:

what you've done with little kev here? :lol:

Started supporting us when I was about 6 or perhaps 7 years old (didn't really get into football as a whole until then, had to wait till I was 9 for my first Toon game), so I guess I'll have to put myself down as a MK1. Was born right at the end of 1986 so too late for his playing days.

Could be TT, I had it as my avatar a while back.

Yeah sure it is.

As for the OP, i'm top of the shelf, although worded more like this:

I'm a fan, was here before Keegan, will still be here long after he's gone...

Don't class myself as a REAL fan as i've never owned a ST. My toon days started only a season or so before KK & SJH era, so not long before.

Death permitting, i'll be here along time after though!  :laugh2:

I guess I'm mark one.  But I wouldn't say I'm a bandwagon jumper.  I could've been born during the Gullit days and I'd still have grown up a mag, the father wouldn't have allowed me to support anyone else!  Although in the house I have a 1992 NUFC annual.  I couldn't read the words, but I remember looking at the pictures of Ardilles, Quinn, Peacock and a rather youthful looking Steve Watson.  I've still got it somewhere....