Mike Ashley Chants...

kirkwdavis2001

Guest loonietoonie

always thought we should try this at a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N10r3uuRaZk

when it's quite quiet in the stadium start singin the shalalala thing and start jumpin and sing somethin like hey mike ashley give kk some cashy shalalalalalalalalala. and so on.

it was a great atmosphere in the stadium in frankfurt and i really loved this thing. just looked class.

how unsafe does that look

Guest LucasUnger

when it's quite quiet in the stadium start singin the shalalala thing and start jumpin and sing somethin like hey mike ashley give kk some cashy shalalalalalalalalala. and so on.

it was a great atmosphere in the stadium in frankfurt and i really loved this thing. just looked class.

how unsafe does that look

it is safe;)

we used to do it when i played in the youth side of sv ried (1st league in austria) but we were only 200 lads doin it. but with 25 or more doin it it would be great

Guest DazzaNufc1892

has anyone seen 'Finding Nemo' ? where are the seagulls go "mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, "

it would be hilarious if the whole stadium just went Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike,

:celb:

post of the year 2008 decided already, been laughing at that for a good few mintues now, im just tryna think of what the body actions to it would have to be

has anyone seen 'Finding Nemo' ? where are the seagulls go "mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, "

it would be hilarious if the whole stadium just went Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike,

post of the year 2008 decided already, been laughing at that for a good few mintues now, im just tryna think of what the body actions to it would have to be

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats fucking class!

Incredible.

That's brilliant! Would probably scare the shit out of Mike though...

Guest ruel fox

That just made me laugh out loud in the middle of a phone call with a client, I think it would be absolutely brilliant!  :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The press all think we're mad anyway and I'd rather be hung as a sheep than a lamb...only problem would be if it pissed Ashley off so much that he decided to do one and take his money with him!  :yikes:

Guest thecadfella

he's big, he's rich, he owns our football pitch mike ashleeeeeey, mike ashleeeeey

He's fat, he's round, he's worth a billion pound....

:celb: I like that alot.

"He's fat, He's round, he's worth a billion pound

Mike Cashley, Mike Cashley"

Quality

Would work well in the stands too

That's brilliant! Would probably scare the s*** out of Mike though...

:lol: I want someone to do this tomorrow

Frankfurts support is amazing. Brilliant atmosphere generated by them.

That's brilliant! Would probably scare the s*** out of Mike though...

:lol: I want someone to do this tomorrow

Ditto! I can just hear it. Everything is unsynchronized, so sounds like a real pack of geordie seagulls.

HAHA Quality  ;D

i awoke this morning having dreamed i could hear tens of thousands of geordies singing:

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends

We're so glad you could attend

Come inside! Come inside!

Without Prozone on their ass they cover every blade of grass

now they all can make a pass.

Howay lads! Howay lads!

Come inside, the show's about to start

guaranteed to blow your head apart

Rest assured you'll get your money's worth

The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth.

You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo.

You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ....

there was more, like, and then it all faded into: Toon Toon black & white army! 

not about ashley specifically, i know, but still, it was an amazing dream!      :indi:

Frankfurts support is amazing. Brilliant atmosphere generated by them.

Thats the difference between fans in other european leagues and fans in England, the english ones sing the chants and then they sit down, but in other countries the fans are much more alive, and support is not only singing, but also jumping around and other things crazy to make the stand start shaking.

I would love if NUFC would try out the Pippi Langström act the Eintracht Frankfurt fans are known for.

Other youtube videos worth checking out, youve probably seen this one about the Fenerbahce fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBPoyXEOhM

If you dont jump and sing along in Turkey, at least in matches with Galatasaray or Fener, you are looked frown upon by the supporters around you.

This video is from Germany, it would be class if the gallowgate would sing this chant with some nufc lyric and jump around at the same time

Anyway, i wish english football supporters would be more creative :D

When I was in Frankfurt us and the Jormans were taking turns singing on the way to the match.  They started doing their "Eintract frankfurt, oooh woooh, Eintract Frankfurt, Heeey eeyyy" thing and all bouncing up and down together and the train was twatting up and down like mad, thought it was gonna come off the tracks.