Keegan wants three players in the window, ready made prem stars

Guest Toon83

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dunne  :idiot2:

Quick, Strong , no nonsense, would have him here in a shot

Probably the most improved central defender in the last 2 years. I watched him against us 3 weeks ago and he didnt give our forwards a sniff. Was better than Richards. With Duff and Given here and the return of KK, this is viable

I would put him s one of the top 6 centre halves in the country with Rio, Terry, Carra, Vidic and Carvalho

Probably the most improved central defender in the last 2 years. I watched him against us 3 weeks ago and he didnt give our forwards a sniff. Was better than Richards. With Duff and Given here and the return of KK, this is viable

I would put him s one of the top 6 centre halves in the country with Rio, Terry, Carra, Vidic and Carvalho

Can't see him rushing to join us instead of city.

Exactly why he wont be coming here. He's going for the champions league and we are in the bottom half.

The only problem with Dunne is he hasn't got any pace which means he'll need a quick player next to him (Distin, Richards) I'd partner him with Beye and sign Chimbonda for right back.

Beye's been our best player IMO, i see no reason why we would play him at centre back. Dunne does have pace but thats irrelevant because intelligence is is they key attribute for a centre half. Alongside either Taylor or Faye, we'd be very good IMO. Preferably Taylor so that Faye could play DM. Imagine a back 6 of this:

Given

Beye      Dunne        Taylor      Enrique

Faye

The only problem with Dunne is he hasn't got any pace which means he'll need a quick player next to him (Distin, Richards) I'd partner him with Beye and sign Chimbonda for right back.

Beye's been our best player IMO, i see no reason why we would play him at centre back. Dunne does have pace but thats irrelevant because intelligence is is they key attribute for a centre half. Alongside either Taylor or Faye, we'd be very good IMO. Preferably Taylor so that Faye could play DM. Imagine a back 6 of this:

Given

Beye       Dunne        Taylor      Enrique

Faye

Can't see KK playing Faye there long-term. His best position is CB anyway imo and he's probably the best at the club there. He does ok in CM but Keegan will want someone there with more ability I think.

Given

Beye       Dunne        Taylor      Enrique

Faye

Can't see KK playing Faye there long-term. His best position is CB anyway imo and he's probably the best at the club there. He does ok in CM but Keegan will want someone there with more ability I think.

I agree and i think it would be for the best aswell, it was just in relation to signing a centre back really. I'm a a big fan of Faye and we would be disapointed if him and Taylor were not given a substantial chance at centre back.

Yeah, I know, but everyone else is ignoring reality and I felt left out. :(

f****** stupid that we never signed him when we had the chance though. >:(

You could say the same about Carrick.

incorrect sources close to me tell me that we are after 6 players with proven premiership quality  before the window finishes these players being

richards

bentley

arteta

berbatov

carrick

defoe

although reports that dan van buyten signing are wide of the mark

Huntelaar!!!

There is a reason he is still at Ajax when virtually every other talented player there has moved. He's easily the best striker in the Eredivisie but will never make at a truly big club. His scoring record against the top teams in the Eredivisie this season isn't too impressive either.