Dennis Wise interviewed on NUFC.co.uk (page 23)

Guest Toon83
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sacking of Allardyce was poorly handled, approaching Redknapp was farcical, appointing Keegan didn't impress me, and getting Wise as DofF, if true, is ridiculous.

but whatever, he wears the newcastle top during games and is geet fat, legend!!!!

Of course it would be Kevin keegan's choice, do you honestly believe that Mort and Ashley would be stupid enough to interfere with team affairs, anyway what difference would it make to us, Dennis Wise has done an excellent job at Leeds United, 15 points deducted and sitting fourth in the table and he has brought in some excellent young players, I sometimes think that this forum is nothing but negative, will Dennis Wise be picking the team ? No. Will Dennis Wise be buying players ? No. He will come in as KK assistant manager not Director of Football, let s just support these decisions.

Sacking of Allardyce was poorly handled, approaching Redknapp was farcical, appointing Keegan didn't impress me, and getting Wise as DofF, if true, is ridiculous.

but whatever, he wears the newcastle top during games and is geet fat, legend!!!!

Who could have foreseen this?

Even for us we're moving into uncharted territory.  :yikes:

I like how you know all the background details of what goes on at the club. Let me guess, are you ITK?

Come on, he's not going to be a Director of Football. It's quite a coup to get him from Leeds just to assist Keegan.

God knows how you've sussed that out from the reports saying 'Keegan didnt want him as assistant, but he will have a DOF role'

I like how you know all the background details of what goes on at the club. Let me guess, are you ITK?

are you? so far my opinion is as valid as anyone else's, so no need to get on your bloody high horse. also, i did say "if true" whereas you said you are "sure" keegan's had a say in it.

if having an opinion depends on "knowing all the background details" then i guess no-one on this board can have an opinion. right lads, shut up the forum, no more discussion allowed!

Sacking of Allardyce was well within their rights. We sounded Keegan out before Redknapp, he was overwhelming fan favourite, so who gives a fuck whether you were not impressed. Wise is one of the better young managers in the game, so he must have something to offer, that KK clearly wants.

and yes Ashley is a legend for wearing a toon top, thank you.

are you? so far my opinion is as valid as anyone else's, so no need to get on your bloody high horse. also, i did say "if true" whereas you said you are "sure" keegan's had a say in it.

if having an opinion depends on "knowing all the background details" then i guess no-one on this board can have an opinion. right lads, shut up the forum, no more discussion allowed!

Alright I didn't see the "if true" bit, my bad. Calm down though.

It cant have been easy either going into Leeds and taking the job on there. Cant imagine their fans would have been too enamoured with him when it was announced.

But he has dug in and look at the revival there now. We have to see beyond the whole Geordie/Cockney rivalry and try to see the talent (if its there)

As much as I hate the little runt, we cannot deny he has done a cracking ob with Leeds, SSN not reporting as DOF though just saying back room staff.

I'd be delighted with wise as no2, that would be a great appointment.

End of the day Wise is a rising talent, and that's through results only as that's the only part we see. Maybe there's something else off the pitch which makes him stand out even further and that's why were after him.

Its clear there's something KK likes about him, so lets see what happens, it really doesn't effects our lives, Leeds fans should be the ones pissed off about this not us.

He'd not be a DOF iyam. The role might be called that to get him away from Leeds, but he'd be coming here as assistant.

Probably wouldnt be for very long coz he would be considered for quite a few managerial jobs in the championship