Spurs sign Jonathan Woodgate

Leazes1986

Anyone else but Nobby i would question

I have faith in the boy

:thup:

also been told, Southgate is laughing all the way to the bank and doesn't think Woodgate will stay fit

Hang on, I've just had a phone call......he's signed for the New England Patriots. So you must be a fibber.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anyone else but Nobby i would question

I have faith in the boy

:thup:

also been told, Southgate is laughing all the way to the bank and doesn't think Woodgate will stay fit

That may be but Keegan said he may have to buy some 'characters' to achieve success. Becaus eof his record i would class Woodgate as a bit of a gamble as i would class Barton, Bellamy, Diouf, but if they come off, which is the main thing, you have a bargain

8 million for a Woodgate who plays in 70% of our games is a bargain

Nobby i am witness to your ITK track record so i will back you all the way. I think there is going to be some backtracking over the next 4 days from certain magnitically challenged mammals

absolutely top signing

...............Given.......................

Beye....Faye.....Woody......Enrique

I feel better already

Aye, thats one heck of a back 4 for me. Better than we had for years but even if you have doubts over woodys fitness, we weren't as bare bones as we were back when he was here last.

Back then we had ramage or edgar to come in if woody got injured but this time we have taylor, cacapa, rozenhal to choose from which is great

Not much youth in there aside from Taylor and Enrique though.

absolutely top signing

I feel better already

Aye, thats one heck of a back 4 for me. Better than we had for years but even if you have doubts over woodys fitness, we weren't as bare bones as we were back when he was here last.

Back then we had ramage or edgar to come in if woody got injured but this time we have taylor, cacapa, rozenhal to choose from which is great

Personally I like how Enrique is suddenly good enough, based on fuck all. God bless us.

absolutely top signing

I feel better already

Personally I like how Enrique is suddenly good enough, based on f*** all. God bless us.

he's had one bad game then done very well against ronaldo and played well since.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Enrique hasn't done anything to suggest he isn't good enough imo

Enrique 21, 1st season, Spanish and holding his own in the premier league. Good enough for me. I think this will be Sams biggest signing given time

You dont become a bad football player overnight, i dont think people know how good Enrique was at Villareal.

Hes a future prospect, relax people.

The boy should be given time. We're too quick to write player off at this club.

absolutely top signing

I feel better already

Personally I like how Enrique is suddenly good enough, based on f*** all. God bless us.

he's had one bad game then done very well against ronaldo and played well since.

Not particularly true, but hey ho.

absolutely top signing

I feel better already

only particularly in your opinion but hey ho

You dont become a bad football player overnight, i dont think people know how good Enrique was at Villareal.

Hes a future prospect, relax people.

Here we go again. Luque anyone?

I'm not saying he's shit, just that we shoudl wait and see, before we go out and say  they're going to be brilliant.

absolutely top signing

I feel better already

So mine is opinion, yours is fact. What a fucking surprise.

absolutely top signing

I feel better already

So mine is opinion, yours is fact. What a f****** surprise.

and vica-versa

absolutely top signing

I feel better already

So mine is opinion, yours is fact. What a f****** surprise.

and vica-versa

ooh, touche. Thats me back in MY box. :lol: