Spurs sign Jonathan Woodgate

Leazes1986

I've really pissed on a hornet's nest now havent I? Jesus! :blush:

If you go, it'll probably be for 28 days, so don't worry, it wont be permanent.

bollocks to that.

he could have had us closed down like the smb.

ban him permenantly imo.

isn't trying to get other users banned also a ban...........................

ban this kid as well!

Why can't the post just be deleted and we all move on with our lives?

I believe I have already done that.

Apologies :) but I thought I'd read the post. Unless someone had quoted it?

Appreciate your thoroughness as mods and admins. You guys keep this place safe from terrorists, WUM's and spurs fans  :frantic:

What's with the 'ban me' 'ban him nonsense'

On topic, KK needs to stay away from Woodgate he is injury prone shiteness.  Was class couple of seasons ago, but is a completely different player nowadays.

Much rather have Richards, bookies have him at 8/1 to join us, still going on about the £70 grand per week we have offerd him..

We were allowed to offer him a contract before Man City gave us permission? Something dodgy going on there*.

*Or media bullshit. Not sure which.

Much rather have Richards, bookies have him at 8/1 to join us, still going on about the £70 grand per week we have offerd him..

We were allowed to offer him a contract before Man City gave us permission? Something dodgy going on there*.

*Or media bullshit. Not sure which.

Mde up crap by the papers no doubt, butt he bookies seem to be listening to it :lol: I think City will make him a improved offer anyway. Would LOVE IT if we could get him though..

Guest RodrigoPalacio

The lasses on the quayside will be loving it if we get Richards.  More double penetration sessions.  Shame we sold Bramble.  They could have had a whale of a time.  On another note, the kid can most definitely play football.

Southgates been speaking to the Boro official site saying that they've had NO bids for their own players.

That doesn't mean we haven't enquired though, which is what most of the papers have been suggesting.

Guest optimistic nit

I love the knee-jerkism on football forums like. Cacapa a couple of months ago was top drawer, best defender we've had since Woodgate etc and Taylor was gash. Now everyone seems to be overrating Taylor and saying how bad Cacapa is.  :rolleyes:

Good job i;ve never rated him then isn't it, you can go back and check all my posts on him, at most i've given him time to settle in, that's about it.

Taylor i've always rated and stuck up for, but been realistic about at the same time.

So who are these kneejerkers you talk of?

obviously the posters a couple of posts above you :lol:

i've got a lot of time for cacapa. he has a great pedigree, so i'm willing to give him time and he has had some really good games.

So basically boro has managed to get a good cm-pairing going and we are forced into spending big cash on a player who is injured as much as he played and might not even be first choice for them?

Why on earth do we seem incapable of buying good cm´s and get them to perform for us?