One year ago today...

Nicky

Fucking relax lads!!

I'm not going to get into a debate about how good or shite Sibierski is. We all know (including Roeder) that he's not up there with the best to say the least. He could be a player to come in and mix it up a little, adding some experience and professionalism to the squad of players. He could be Zoggy's mentor, in that he's French, and could show him what professionals are like.

If he comes in, tries his arse off, and we benefit from his signing in any way, shape or form, then it wouldn't have been a bad thing. I'm sure he hasn't been signed to be in GR's first team plans. We know the kind of player GR wants to sign in Duff and Martins, and to be honest, I'm surprised we got them as they are both very very high calibre players. Don't forget, Duff only went to Chelsea a short while ago for 17 mill!! Martins was Inter's best and most exciting player recently.

All i'm saying is that fuck it! he's here! Yes I'm greatly disappointed it wasn't someone better, but what if there are good things that can come out of it? He could get his chance say in an important semi-final, when we're really desperate, and being the good pro he is, will come in, and do a fantastic job for us as a stop-gap, and we go on to win the match. Remember when Man U signed that ancient Scottish keeper? (name escapes me!), and he played a fucking blinder on the one appearance he made?

Chill boys. Souness REALLY set us back to this with his over spending.

What are you lot going to do about this? Fucking stop supporting the club? No. So swallow it and move the fuck on.

Guest BooBoo

Fucking relax lads!!

I'm not going to get into a debate about how good or shite Sibierski is. We all know (including Roeder) that he's not up there with the best to say the least. He could be a player to come in and mix it up a little, adding some experience and professionalism to the squad of players. He could be Zoggy's mentor, in that he's French, and could show him what professionals are like.

If he comes in, tries his arse off, and we benefit from his signing in any way, shape or form, then it wouldn't have been a bad thing. I'm sure he hasn't been signed to be in GR's first team plans. We know the kind of player GR wants to sign in Duff and Martins, and to be honest, I'm surprised we got them as they are both very very high calibre players. Don't forget, Duff only went to Chelsea a short while ago for 17 mill!! Martins was Inter's best and most exciting player recently.

All i'm saying is that **** it! he's here! Yes I'm greatly disappointed it wasn't someone better, but what if there are good things that can come out of it? He could get his chance say in an important semi-final, when we're really desperate, and being the good pro he is, will come in, and do a fantastic job for us as a stop-gap, and we go on to win the match. Remember when Man U signed that ancient Scottish keeper? (name escapes me!), and he played a fucking blinder on the one appearance he made?

What are you lot going to do about this? Fucking stop supporting the club? No. So swallow it and move the **** on.

Well done. Biggest heap of tosh i've read on here all night.

Fucking relax lads!!

All i'm saying is that **** it! he's here! Yes I'm greatly disappointed it wasn't someone better, but what if there are good things that can come out of it? He could get his chance say in an important semi-final, when we're really desperate, and being the good pro he is, will come in, and do a fantastic job for us as a stop-gap, and we go on to win the match. Remember when Man U signed that ancient Scottish keeper? (name escapes me!), and he played a fucking blinder on the one appearance he made?

What are you lot going to do about this? Fucking stop supporting the club? No. So swallow it and move the **** on.

Thanks. Really needed that.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

I am moving on... but Shepherd really does need to go.  Although I wasn't too dissappointed in the apointment of Roeder as manager, this is the second time that the club (Shepherd/Roeder) has misled the supporters...

But I am chill...  :cool:

Fucking relax lads!!

All i'm saying is that fuck it! he's here! Yes I'm greatly disappointed it wasn't someone better, but what if there are good things that can come out of it? He could get his chance say in an important semi-final, when we're really desperate, and being the good pro he is, will come in, and do a fantastic job for us as a stop-gap, and we go on to win the match. Remember when Man U signed that ancient Scottish keeper? (name escapes me!), and he played a fucking blinder on the one appearance he made?

What are you lot going to do about this? Fucking stop supporting the club? No. So swallow it and move the fuck on.

his name if Andy Goram.

Like I said, Sibierski, and Rossi, are not bad players. But I'm absoultly pissed off that our "plan" failed big time.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

There's another thread on Sir Bobby ffs.

quite right, anything that isn't whinging is not appreciated here

Fucking relax lads!!

That would be Andy Goram who was a great keeper for Rangers and Scotland in the past.

I'm sick to the back teeth of the BS  -we are in pole position for 3 players, we have identifed 5-6 players!  I can identify 20 players who we haven't signed.

We needed two quality strikers and at least 3 defenders - we got 1 quality striker, one quality midfielder who was not a priority, a young kid with no premiership experience and a janitor.

I'm not sure where the blame lies but not sorting out our defence is nothing short of criminal.

I am moving on... but Shepherd really does need to go.  Although I wasn't too dissappointed in the apointment of Roeder as manager, this is the second time that the club (Shepherd/Roeder) has misled the supporters...

But I am chill...  :cool:

I agree about Shepherd, completely! I want him out as well. But the fans never do a thing about it. They talk about doing, but never get round to do squat.

And booboo...I'm NOT happy about the signing. But i'm not about to hold my breath till i'm blue in the face, or slit my bollocks off just because we signed Sibierski. What's the fucking use? At least we have experienced cover when we need it!!

Fucking relax lads!!

Wey i don't blame you for not acting like a little girl like half of these lot.

Listen i love my football, i also love coming on here and reading peoples views as well as giving my opinion. However, in the last couple of days i've seen some idiotic knee-jerk reactions by people. Siberski is a wank signing but our lives are not in danger so why don't people just grow up and stop swearing like immature little girls.

Newcastle United have a group of players most clubs would die for. There are few positions that need carefull attention that has not been seen to but we have a FAR better squad than last year and i'm delighted at the job roeder has done.

Guest BooBoo

Fucking relax lads!!

Listen i love my football, i also love coming on here and reading peoples views as well as giving my opinion. However, in the last couple of days i've seen some idiotic knee-jerk reactions by people. Siberski is a wank signing but our lives are not in danger so why don't people just grow up and stop swearing like immature little girls.

Newcastle United have a group of players most clubs would die for. There are few positions that need carefull attention that has not been seen to but we have a FAR better squad than last year and i'm delighted at the job roeder has done.

FALSE. Rewind a year we had Bowyer, Shearer, Chopra, Boumsong (not great but a body) in the squad. Plus a fit Owen.

And yes Andy Goram it was.

He was a legend up there, I know! But he played one fucking game! That one game could be enough for anyone.

Look, i'm gutted at how shit our window has been. But what the ****? I support the club, and not the signings! As long as we don't go straight down, then I'm willing to turn a blind eye and look forward to a big fat takeover to get us rid of the incompetent Shepherd and Hall.

Guest teepee

Fucking relax lads!!

FALSE. Rewind a year we had Bowyer, Shearer, Chopra, Boumsong (not great but a body) in the squad. Plus a fit Owen.

i've got to agree here - yes, we've got two great new players, but we also have a thinner squad than last year. and that was in fact our main problem (aside from souness  of course)

Know what I think we are f**cked. I think our finances are on the verge of collapse (Leeds MKII). If you look at it we have stripped our wage bill drastically, the squad is probably the thinest its been for years, and we are resorting to bargain basement stuff (manager and players). Maybe MoN was tipped off about this??

There is something seriously wrong at St James's Park!!!

And yes Andy Goram it was.

He was a legend up there, I know! But he played one fucking game! That one game could be enough for anyone.

Look, i'm gutted at how shit our window has been. But what the ****? I support the club, and not the signings! As long as we don't go straight down, then I'm willing to turn a blind eye and look forward to a big fat takeover to get us rid of the incompetent Shepherd and Hall.

What's your point?

You/we can still complain all we want about the transfers this window.