One year ago today...

Nicky

Guest teepee

he'll play the role clarkie did last year - a few appearances here and there, nowt else.

so he hardly counts as a signing does he.....

Was young and hopefull back then, older and wiser now and recognise a complete rip off when I see one!! BIG CLUB my arse!!!!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

it's been said it will go away though. Roeder said he's still enthusiastic and has a lust for life (YES I KNOW HE SAID WE'RE GETTTING 3 SIGNINGS ETC), and that can go a long way to keeping you going.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

He is an understudy for ameobi. Glen thinks ameobi is good enough so he isnt going to buy a better player.

For the purpose he has been 'bought' it isnt a bad signing

An understudy for Ameobi?  :lol:

Fkin joke signing, joke Chairman, joke Manager, they have taken my season ticket money under false promises/pretences, I am absolutely disgusted!!!!!!!!!!

Stunned, I am not ashamed of being an NUFC fan, but I am ashamed of the people who run our club.

Shepherd and his muppet puppets must go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't anyone tell me that signing a 30 f'in 2 year old Citeh reject is progress, cos thats b**llocks, and yes it may be an over the top reaction, but I have earned that right having my Season ticket for 21 years.

NEVER felt so embarrassed, fed up, p**sed off as I do now.

mmm, so you have had a season ticket for 21 years, and you go over the top this much about sibierski?

so what the fuck did you do when we signed players such as od mcdonald, george reilly, billy whitehurst etc!!!!!!!!!!

fucks sake, chill a bit eh!

It's not the signing of sibierski that's the problem, as far as I'm concerned, his signing is just the final piece of the most inanely shit jigsaw puzzle ever invented. We've been absolutely bullshitted all summer long by the Dynamic Duo into think that we MIGHT actually make an effort to strengthen our squad over the summer in areas which have blatantly needed strengthening for years -- instead we've signed an unproven kid, a plank and a winger we don't even frigging need.

I think people have a right to be pissed off tonight. The club, via the local and national media, have taken the fans for a ride over the past 3 months. They really have taken the piss. This signing is just the tip of the iceberg.

Transfers is just a very small part of Management. I hope for glenn sake he can pick up results with thegroup of players that we have.

People please don't forget that we have a fantastic midfield and a decent set of strikers. It's the defence i'm worrying about.

Fkin joke signing, joke Chairman, joke Manager, they have taken my season ticket money under false promises/pretences, I am absolutely disgusted!!!!!!!!!!

Stunned, I am not ashamed of being an NUFC fan, but I am ashamed of the people who run our club.

Shepherd and his muppet puppets must go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't anyone tell me that signing a 30 f'in 2 year old Citeh reject is progress, cos thats b**llocks, and yes it may be an over the top reaction, but I have earned that right having my Season ticket for 21 years.

mmm, so you have had a season ticket for 21 years, and you go over the top this much about sibierski?

so what the fuck did you do when we signed players such as od mcdonald, george reilly, billy whitehurst etc!!!!!!!!!!

It's not the signing of sibierski that's the problem, as far as I'm concerned, his signing is just the final piece of the most inanely shit jigsaw puzzle ever invented. We've been absolutely bullshitted all summer long by the Dynamic Duo into think that we MIGHT actually make an effort to strengthen our squad over the summer in areas which have blatantly needed strengthening for years -- instead we've signed an unproven kid, a plank and a winger we don't even frigging need.

I think people have a right to be pissed off tonight. The club, via the local and national media, have taken the fans for a ride over the past 3 months. They really have taken the piss. This signing is just the tip of the iceberg.

If this is what waiting for better players to be available meant then I hate to think who we were looking at before.

Guest Paulus

I was out all night and rushed back home to check what's the situation at the last minute of transfer window... FUCK SAKES, this is unacceptable!! My blood is fucking boiling and I just need to smack one of those cunts who run this club :wullie: :wullie:

what have we done to deserve this?!

Guest BooBoo

so what the **** did you do when we signed players such as od mcdonald, george reilly, billy whitehurst etc!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

Hear Hear! I feel angry saddened and let down by the club tonight.

"Sir Bobby Robson continues to make good progress after major surgery which involved complete re-section of a tumour from the motor cortex part of his brain.

"Thankfully he does not require any follow-up chemotherapy or radiation treatment.

"Sir Bobby is in good spirits and talking about his recovery. He is out of bed, enjoying reading the papers, watching television and listening to the radio to keep up to date with the latest football news.

"However, he has a slight swelling on his brain which is causing a temporary loss of movement in part of his left leg and left arm. This is being treated with physiotherapy. He will therefore remain in hospital for the time being."

"Sir Bobby Robson continues to make good progress after major surgery which involved complete re-section of a tumour from the motor cortex part of his brain.

"Thankfully he does not require any follow-up chemotherapy or radiation treatment.

"Sir Bobby is in good spirits and talking about his recovery. He is out of bed, enjoying reading the papers, watching television and listening to the radio to keep up to date with the latest football news.

"However, he has a slight swelling on his brain which is causing a temporary loss of movement in part of his left leg and left arm. This is being treated with physiotherapy. He will therefore remain in hospital for the time being."

Not if he's reading about Newcastle. He'll be saying "what the fuck have we bought that french toss pot for".

he is squad player and therefore not one of the immediate strikers that will appear on the team sheet.

1. martins and shola are the main duo

2. milner on standby sub

3. then sibierski / rossi whenever a replacement is needed due to injury

4. luque and 'attacking' midfielders come next

-  owen wont feature for toon again

however, the main thing that is annoying me is the fact that shearer announced his retirement over 2 years ago and in that time we have only found replacements for bellamy (in martins and owen).  despite looking abroad for up and coming or experienced stars, we have found no-one and are using shola / sibierski (not premiership players) to help knock balls on to their playing partners.

its like im back amongst the souness era!  help

im sick of defending toon and making excuses for shear stupidity but I will go on - geordie till i die