One year ago today...

Nicky

Guest Bramble OG

This reminds me of something ud win in a raffle, a tin with no lable on it, But you take it cos theres nothing else left...

Wow,i'm gobsmacked-why would a Man. City reserve be good enough for us?We still need a defender!!!Cygan to Villareal for 2 mill-I know he's pants but alot better than what we have..

absolutely, to buy another midfielder (and a shite one) is ridiculous when they're are so many defenders for sale

Willie McKay

Does anyone know what this cunt looks like? I want to know so if I see him on the street I can go over and shake him by the hand...

... while headbutting him in the face.

So Portsmouth get the lightning-quick Douala on loan for a year, a player I've wanted here for ages, and we sign Antoine Sibierksi... a 32-year-old no-mark on a 1-year deal...

Words are beginning to fail me with this...

This.

Seriously? Without wanting to overreact, what the FUCKING HELL is happening to my club?

I just can't believe it. Even as bad as the transfer window had been going I couldn't even begin to imagine something so shit happening.

Guest Germfungus

:lol:

I'm pissing myself here. I'm so ridiculously angry that i've just ended up laughing!

Same here, I'm sweating I'm laughing so hard reading this thread!

I don't really know how to react? I guess he's a decent back-up for Shola? I really don't know : /

Willie McKay

Does anyone know what this **** looks like? I want to know so if I see him on the street I can go over and shake him by the hand...

... while headbutting him in the face.

He doesn't look unlike Zinedine Zidane tbh.Thats where the comparison ends.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's a good header of the ball, will get into the box and give us some prescence we've sorely been lacking. The 5 mill we paid for him has been well spent imo and the results will show on the pitch.

Haha, what a joke we are.

Rossi on loan and this.. Okay, Martins and Duff were brilliant signings, but still.. This is pathetic.

Freddy is clearly saving his money. It has to be the case. Belgravia takover on cards? Bloody hope so.

Guest Dougal

He's a good header of the ball, will get into the box and give us some prescence we've sorely been lacking. The 5 mill we paid for him has been well spent imo and the results will show on the pitch.

:lol:

To think we were going to sell a midfielder in Milner today! Baffling. Fucking baffling.

Guest Micktoon

I apologize to everyone in advance

ROEDER, WE FUCKING NEED DEFENDERS!!!

:wullie: :wullie: :wullie: :wullie: :wullie: :wullie: :wullie: :wullie: :wullie:

I concur.