One year ago today...

Nicky

Guest BooBoo

Is that what FFS meant when he said we'd be pleasantly surprised?

Sibierski will be booed onto the pitch at this rate of hysteria!  :lol:

Guest Ross51288

let's just wait and see what happens, many transfers have sprung out of no-where, lets hope more are going to happen.

Guest Micktoon

Someone please tell me we didn't pay 5 million quid for this yard dog??

The worst panic buy in history.

Fuck off mackem twat.

We are actually a fucking laughing stock. More so than ever before.

Anyone who knows me will know I'm not one to knee-jerk, and this is genuinely the most embarrassed, speechless and utterly bemused I've ever felt towards newcastle united in my entire lifetime -- and I have a bad feeling that by this time tomorrow those feelings will have descended into pure apathy. I think that's the best way I can put it at the moment, I really, honestly don't know what else to say.

Guest DavB93

We've got him on a one year contract...looks like another loan deal so not the 5 million people are mentioning.

Never thought it would come to this, I know Keegan in his time at Man City rated him very highly but he's 32 for god sake...thought Roeder said he wanted to bring the age of the squad done. Why didn't he go for Campbell if he's getting Sibierski....

Guest nufc_geordie

This is as dark a day as I can remember in recent NUFC history. For a once great force in English football has had to resort to signing Man Utds 5th choice striker on loan and a player who couldn't even make the Man City squad for the start of the season. The following players are a fraction of those who have moved today and would have represented far superior value for money:

Rudolph Douala

DeMarcus Beasley

Shabani Nonda

Steed Malbranque

Pascal Cygan

Jan Kromkamp

Dwight Yorke

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FAT GREGGS EATING CUNT????????????????????????????????????????????

You had better sort thid out within the next 90 minutes or I will make it my personal vendetta to force you out of the club.

I DO NOT BLAME ROEDER IN ANY WAY FOR THIS. HE CAN ONLY TAKE WHAT THE CHAIRMAN GIVES HIM. CLEARLY MARTINS WAS THE ONLY MONEY AVAILABLE SO WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU FAT TWAT.

Rant over  bluedead.gif

All I can say is that I hope I am suprised whn I wake up in the morning, I doubt it though. Who else is there for us to sign? Steve Staunton as a new lwft back?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Is it a fact that we paid 5mill??? I hope its a joke to try and lighten the mood.. if not WHAT THE FUCK???

rising to 7.5 depending on appearances or something