One year ago today...

Nicky

Guest DavB93

£5m down the drain... disgusted :wullie:

:winking:

We haven't paid 5 million for him, whoever thinks we have wants to have there head examined...it's a nominal fee at the most and other reports say it's on a year long loan deal.

We haven't paid 5 million for him, whoever thinks we have wants to have there head examined...it's a nominal fee at the most and other reports say it's on a year long loan deal.

:roll:

Guest hameed

i for one wont boo him, im sure if you asked would you prefer faye or sibierski most would have said sibierski, besides im sure he'll put in more of an effort than luque does

People! people! chill out the guys not as bad as we're making out. those saying he can't head it are talking rubbish cus his heading is the best feature of his game yeah he's not great but im sure he'll be flicking the ball on to martins for fun!!

We really need to get it out of our heads that we have some god given right to splash millions on world class stars!! (too many heads in clouds)

We are rebuliding and when your rebuilding you often need to get players in as stop gaps, and thats exactly what he'll be.

I can only hope that this Leon B chap is some kind of joker.  It is this type of pure fucking CRAP opinion that drives me to fucking distraction.  Stop gap bull shit...supporting Roeder signing this shite....anger does not some up how i feel right now and it is compounded by pure idiots who come out with this garbage.  49 in 50 who have expressed disillusionment at a signing like this retard can not be wrong.  Get a view on the reality Leon.  Oh man I am gonna explode.......I ain't submitted a positive post in 72 hours and it's killing me.....I too now am on the brink of laughing my cock off....

Well said mate, Jaffa Cake Boy is just a clueless fool who likes jaffa cakes FAR too much. He needs his head examined.

Fkin joke signing, joke Chairman, joke Manager, they have taken my season ticket money under false promises/pretences, I am absolutely disgusted!!!!!!!!!!

Stunned, I am not ashamed of being an NUFC fan, but I am ashamed of the people who run our club.

Shepherd and his muppet puppets must go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't anyone tell me that signing a 30 f'in 2 year old Citeh reject is progress, cos thats b**llocks, and yes it may be an over the top reaction, but I have earned that right having my Season ticket for 21 years.

NEVER felt so embarrassed, fed up, p**sed off as I do now.

Well said mate, Jaffa Cake Boy is just a clueless fool who likes jaffa cakes FAR too much. He needs his head examined.

blueyes.gif

Guest toon army

no wonder glen roeder has got every team relegated who he has managed!!! his transfes have beeen exactly the same shite!!

Guest Lee-Mus

All fookin day to sort at least 3 players we need so much and we end up with Sibierski, I mean what is going on at this club.  We have under 90 minutes to get in a couple of players we need otherwise we are fooked and will be a laughing stock throughout the season.

Guest toon army

gallas is having a medical so fingers crossed bridge will be coming along!!!!!!!!!! i say lucas neil 4million and harewoood

Guest Kenton Magpie

Rossi - Wasnt in Roeders plans on sunday, panic buy

Sib - PANIC BUY!

Who's next, Peter Andre on loan?

Guest filbert

This is largely about perspective.  Had he been bought in three weeks ago, and Martins and Duff been unveiled five minutes ago, we'd all be creaming our pants.

Having said that.. the procession of players moving to/from/between our rivals, all bypassing us, has been utterly distressing.