One year ago today...

Nicky

Some thoughts from City forum: Thread "SIBI GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"just been sold, anyone got link?!"

"Where did you hear that and how much did we pay them?"

"Craaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy Geordies! At least some good news from the last day of the window"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!! "

"Its not a loan, Hes actually gone on a 1 year contract!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"Is this a joke???

Fucking great!!! And fee for him too!!"

"Unreal.......Gobsmacked.

We actually got money.

Whats the catch?"

I'm staggered. Don't need me to tell you this is downright desperation from Roeder.

(And no, he isn't good in the air)

Guest nufc1984

OLIVIER BERNARD!!!!!

You have been splerting out random names at the drop of a hat all evening. Close the door behind you, danka!

Guest Bramble OG

Fantastic signing, i really feel our squad is complete now, Finally we can push on and challenge for the tittle...

Maybe we're unveiling our signings in ascending order. We started with the crappest and we'll finish with Ronaldinho.

Reckon you're onto something.  Get Rossi and Sibierski announced now,  and leave Nugent and Bridge till 11:50,  so we forget all about it...

manchester rejects united

Sibierski was Roeder's number 1 target all along guys!!! he just didn't tell anyone in case it alerted other clubs!

excellent work glenn. this is exactly what we needed, a strong, skillful goalscorer who is great in the air  :thup:

Guest loonietoonie

were the hell did this come from? another midfielder what a joke am sure Roeder and Freddy sit and search google for fun reading about players who some random person say are good

Guest toon army

i said sibierski and bridge. i got told nugent from a differnet source but the one who informed me on bridge has told me about 20 mins before the rossi and sibierski deal

I assume he's cover for the striker positions. I suspect that Shola's injury is more serious than the club has admitted so far, and we need someone in at least until Owen recovers.

Times I've seen him, he's not been bad. Ordinary, but not bad.

Very disapointing...

Our Youth System should be providing us with the Four choice Striker and also back up Left back not these stupid Players like Antoine Sibierski and Tunisian nobody...

Why is there such lack of Youth Products???

God knows why Roeder has picked Sibierski when we could of brought back Andy Cole back to Newcastle United...

Shabani Nonda from AS ROMA just got snapped up by Blackburn also why has earth Roeder has picked out Sibierski over the likes of Andy Cole and Nonda for our 4th choice Striker....

So Portsmouth get the lightning-quick Douala on loan for a year, a player I've wanted here for ages, and we sign Antoine Sibierksi... a 32-year-old no-mark on a 1-year deal...

Words are beginning to fail me with this...

Like I said earlier we really need to make it known we want shepherd out!  He's never had it bad before lets show him.  Ok he tries to back his managers but he is taking our money out of the club for personal gain and his poor business practice is going to destroy us.  Come Fulhamat final whistle I am going to start the chants because it wouldnt be a good idea during as we don't want to affect the players.

Some thoughts from City forum: Thread "SIBI GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"just been sold, anyone got link?!"

"Where did you hear that and how much did we pay them?"

"Craaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy Geordies! At least some good news from the last day of the window"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!! "

"Its not a loan, Hes actually gone on a 1 year contract!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"Is this a joke???

Fucking great!!! And fee for him too!!"

"Unreal.......Gobsmacked.

We actually got money.

Whats the catch?"

I'm staggered. Don't need me to tell you this is downright desperation from Roeder.

(And no, he isn't good in the air)

Link it then.......