Kenwyne Jones, worth a punt?

Skirge

I this lad, he is wasted on the scum but with keane rating him at £40 mill :lol: he seems desperate to try and put off any clubs thinking about bidding. When they go down and they will,  they will never be able to keep a hold of him, not long left in the window but I would have a go at trying to bring him in.

I n a better team I think he could become a Premiership great.

I n a better team I think he could become a Premiership great.

Based on?

watching him play, he hardly  get any support, and most everything they do in an attacking sense goes through him big, powerful, fast, good vision, an eye for goal, good in the air he has it all for me.

When the mackems get relegated, most certainly. The chap has alot of potential and would fit into Keegans team well. Big, strong, athletic, good technically, good in the air - just what we need upfront with Oba IMO.

Has a relegation release clause for around the same price they paid for him.

Theu'll have no choice but to sell him and who to sell him too.

yep, at the end of the day, if the mackems go down and sell him, he'll go where he wants.

And I like buying the mackems best players, or their ex best players, when it happens.

Guest Goalfather

Liverpool and Chelsea were sniffing around for him...

The problem with our fans is that we are only interested in big name buys, whilst Wenger will buy a Adebayor and Fergie a Manucho, we will pay over the top money for a Kluivert.

Kenwyne Jones has class and potential leaking out all of his bodily orifices!!! His record this season is not much worse than a Berbatov  or a Rooney and he is playing for a shite team. He gave the Pompey back four a thorough working over and Arsenal and Totenham had serious problems containing him.

He is worth at least 10 mill

Liverpool and Chelsea were sniffing around for him...

The problem with our fans is that we are only interested in big name buys, whilst Wenger will buy a Adebayor and Fergie a Manucho, we will pay over the top money for a Kluivert.

Kenwyne Jones has class and potential leaking out all of his bodily orifices!!! His record this season is not much worse than a Berbatov  or a Rooney and he is playing for a s**** team. He gave the Pompey back four a thorough working over and Arsenal and Totenham had serious problems containing him.

He is worth at least 10 mill

In todays market 10m would be a fair price IMO, i'm a big fan.