Do People Like Milner?

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ive saw people saying they want a new rw, and saying he isnt good. why?

imo hes very good and should keep his place every week

do you like him? as a starting 11 type of player?

Milner's not a player I rate particularly anyway (agree with the comments about his workrate and, as such, have a bit of time for him) but he's been gash by his own, pretty average, standards this season.

Guest nufc222

What does he bring to the RW position.  Work rate and .......?

Not enough would honestly rather have Kazenga playing every week from now on.

on what evidence a couple of sub appareances and a season of the reserves :idiot2:

I do see what you mean but kazenga is no way ready to start and should be going out on loan if we are serious about him

milner is not great but is no means the worst player in the starting 11....

Milner's not a player I rate particularly anyway (agree with the comments about his workrate and, as such, have a bit of time for him) but he's been gash by his own, pretty average, standards this season.

Aye, don't think many would argue with that.

Not good enough.

on what evidence a couple of sub appareances and a season of the reserves :idiot2:

I do see what you mean but kazenga is no way ready to start and should be going out on loan if we are serious about him

who else can we play right wing.  we aren't signing anyone.

Kazenga works just as hard as Milner from what we have seen, and from brief appearances there has been glimpses of genuine quality.  The season is over for us, why not?

he may be 'not ready', but as Milner has offered absolutely nothing in the last 10 games, he won't have any trouble filling for him.. it's not like he'd be playing instead of Ronaldo..

Kazenga can run, he can pass.. that's enough for me

His pace is awful. He always gets caught with the ball. His passing og crossing ability doesn't make up for his lack of pace as he is painfully average at both. It's time to let him go while we still can get a good fee for him. He won't get better in a better team, but if the rest of the team improves, it will conseal his flaws.

We could use him in a swap deal for f.ex Barnes..?

Not sure Lua Lua's any good either (haven't seen anywhere near enough of him - not writing him off) but he's worth a squirt coming off the bench to see what he's like.

Guest nufc222

he may be 'not ready', but as Milner has offered absolutely nothing in the last 10 games, he won't have any trouble filling for him.. it's not like he'd be playing instead of Ronaldo..

Kazenga can run, he can pass.. that's enough for me

Im not defending milner but kazenga is not nearly ready enough, throwing in the deep end like that in a team lacking any confidence may do more bad than good i think.

by all means slowly easy lua lua in over the rest of the season but milner is still a decent prem player and should unless signings are made continue to start

I dont think he has ever let anyone down, but he doesnt work well enough on the right wing. i desperatley want to see him given a chance in the middle or behind the front two, he played his best for the u21s there. id prefer to see duff out on the right.

He's just not good enough.

If you compare him to the other wingers in the league

James Milner

Appearances - 24 - Goals - 2 - Assists - 1

Martin Petrov

Appearances - 23 - Goals - 4 - Assists - 6

Ashley Young

Appearances - 24 - Goals - 2 - Assists - 12

David Bentley

Appearances - 23 - Goals - 5 - Assists - 6